AverageJoes

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Re: AverageJoes

Reub said:
Avalanche [CO said:
]From: Avalanche [CO], 14th Jan, 9:40
it is how the game is played now, and there is lil honour in it, but the ppl that do it care not for honour they are just greedy and in some ways bush now reflects how wars in the real world are waged.

shame it has sucked all the fun out of the game, and that the "top alliances" won't be changing.

Lupus

Because GP sucks hairy dogs nuts, I had to reply to this in here. Lupus, mate, when your competing for rank 1 value in Bushtarion, there is little honour. In fact, being dishonourable is what usually helps to win it.. I don't know whether you ever have played for rank 1 value, but judging by this post, you have not.

And as for being greedy i think thats completely the wrong word. It's called being competitive and doing as much as you can (without breaking the rules, which they are not) to win. So please get over that big fish eats little fish and start eating fish that are smaller than you!

If Im not mistaken that was a reaction on the alliance who's actually the issue here, Average Joes, as they for the umpteenth time launched a wave 6 ticks behind a proper assault from a proper ally... That's equivalent to a whole ally piggybacking, and they were told we found that a bit cowardly, seing as they at that point was twice our size.

Incomming are the name of the game, you either weather it, rebuild and get revenge, or you crumple and die...

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: AverageJoes

don't feel so bad alot of us solos hit AJ's repeatedly yesterday. AJ is definitely taking it like a drunken prom date, and will continue to do so until I can't find them in range anymore.