AverageJoes

Reub

Pruner
:::This message goes out to the CO,MO and Leader of AverageJoes:::

GET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOU IN THIS GAME. ITS A WAR GAME.

Myself and I'm sure alot of others, are sick of reading GP's to find that your are complaining about being attacked. It's a war game, everyone attacks everyone, GET OVER IT!

And as for this "Frankly I haven't seen a change in the top values except for you guys just growing because time is going on. "

What game are you playing? :shock:

Ahh, that feels better now :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: AverageJoes

totally agree, ive been sat here basically all round so annoyed that i cant post in GP when people come on moaning about "5 people on one tick" or...we had over 10 incoming mobs...live with it...every ally gets that...and stuff like 5 people on one tick isnt even that much...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I was about to make the exact same thread.
They are so ignorant to whats happening at the top.
It's truelly laughable.

And they get my vote for worst alliance of the round this round :D

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

I'm not going to type my post out again, I point everyone to my response on GPs.

I couldn't agree more with Twigs and Reub. Its about time people stopped moaning about the games mechanics.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Dear Average Joes,

While I do appreciate that sand in vaginas is a near epidemic in this game, your current actions are intolerable. I know for a fact that 2-3 solos using stealth can run on your alliance in the night easily. I've personally done with vannila and 1 or 2 others... often.

You will always be attacked whether you are the bottom most rung, or clawing your way towards a value victory. You will be attacked moreso as a public alliance with spotty activity. It's plain to see all your id's constantly and what state your alliance is in.

In short, be quietish.

Thanks

*no average joes were maimed in the making of this post.... yet.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

The above said it all, all i can add is...Keep ya mouths shut and stop moaning, or more people will attack you, as you are so...ignorant of the wars going on, ignorant to the fact we all get inc!

Spy Enigma...That is inc, do they moan? Sure most of them would like a good night sleep tbh.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Oh I'm sorry AverageJoes... if people hit at 30% of their range... There's a reason it's there... so you can attack at 30%
You wanna see real incoming I'm sure I could get a group of 30 together.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Only 30???

you brought over 50 friends visiting at us are we just more popular :shock:

Chewie

Pruner

tbh the only thing i can refer these muppets to is enigma's current situation. They have over 100 incoming mobs and 1 point and haven't complained (yet...). but they seriously need to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Melnibone said:
Only 30???

you brought over 50 friends visiting at us are we just more popular :shock:

Lol could you honestly put up with the amount they would cry if it was 50? :p
Least you guys accept it's a bloody war game and don't make global politics crying you got incoming!

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Hehe come on Cheese we both know its the game, doesnt it even raise a chuckle when people complain of 5 incomings on the same tick? Its all part of the learning process let them blow steam, in rounds to come if they make it to the top they'll laugh at this themselves

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Melnibone said:
Hehe come on Cheese we both know its the game, doesnt it even raise a chuckle when people complain of 5 incomings on the same tick? Its all part of the learning process let them blow steam, in rounds to come if they make it to the top they'll laugh at this themselves
Yeh but not to this extent :p

Reub

Pruner

Avalanche [CO said:
]From: Avalanche [CO], 14th Jan, 9:40
it is how the game is played now, and there is lil honour in it, but the ppl that do it care not for honour they are just greedy and in some ways bush now reflects how wars in the real world are waged.

shame it has sucked all the fun out of the game, and that the "top alliances" won't be changing.

Lupus

Because GP sucks hairy dogs nuts, I had to reply to this in here. Lupus, mate, when your competing for rank 1 value in Bushtarion, there is little honour. In fact, being dishonourable is what usually helps to win it.. I don't know whether you ever have played for rank 1 value, but judging by this post, you have not.

And as for being greedy i think thats completely the wrong word. It's called being competitive and doing as much as you can (without breaking the rules, which they are not) to win. So please get over that big fish eats little fish and start eating fish that are smaller than you!

Augustus

Head Gardener

I think the main point of all of this is not its so unfair, he's bigger than me its more, where's the skill in attacking someone who doesnt stand a chance?! Does it make you feel accomplished that you managed to wipe out someone who is not only weak against your route but also 30% of your value? Maybe its cos when you play other computer games you struggle to complete it without staying on the easy setting or anything more complicated than spyro the dragon is a bit too much for your brain to handle. Yes I understand its a war game, wars not fair, blah blah blah. But seriously where is the satisfaction in doing something so unskilfull as what is becoming commonplace amongst the higher alliances? Winnings great, but surely winning with skill is even better...

CFalcon

Official Helper

I would like to point out that a number of AverageJoes members complained about what our MO said in GPols. You may have noticed the leader removing all statements in GPols. We do not see ourselves as special, we *know* we are only getting average incomming, what any alliance around our rank could expect. What our MO said was said in a moment of anger. You're probably expecting our politics to be full of posts about how "it's not fair", "we're being picked on" etc. That's nowhere near the truth. We're just getting on with the game.

Now kindly get off our backs? We're not noobs. We're not idiots. We're not ignorant. I can *see* that Enigma have dropped almost 100 bil score in the last week, without some **** with an inflated ego shouting it at me. Please stop all talking like this is our first round? I've played with half the people who have posted in this thread. Nice guys usually, but my god do your heads inflate when you think you're talking to beginners.

And Garret... I don't know your ID, but I'm biding my time for a certain group of solos. :twisted:

I prefer to play a quiet, laid back game in obscurity. I have not enjoyed this brief exposure.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Interesting, how does **** get around the word filter when ***** gets flagged?

Edit: when something is filtered, it means don't post it.. -Bobbin 2008/14/01

Nitrous

Head Gardener

i think I can safely say that Average Joes are the most hated alliance this round. :D

So far :p

Melnibone

Head Gardener

I cant believe the alliance im in isnt the most hated

/me must be slipping in my old age