• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Automated tag for mob notes

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Currently, when a few people in the same alliance have the ability to put mob notes, it often gets confusing. I suggest an automated tag to appear after every mob note. Something very simple, could be in the same text as the note itself.

For example:

aaa-2.png

I put the /f0xx part myself, my suggestion is the game to make it automatic, if the ID is public, if not the ID she be put on the place of the name.

Leah

Pruner
I think that's a great idea!

Would be good to know who to slap around for certain mob notes. . . .:D

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Am i the only one who can't see **** on that black background ? :p Could give my feedback if i actually knew what's the suggestion :p

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
The suggestion is basically to have an automatic 'signature' added to the end of every mob note alteration. Ie if f0xx edited a mob note to be 'RECALL', the actual note would end up being: 'RECALL /f0xx', or if his ID is still private, then: 'RECALL /000' (where 000 is his ID!).

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Cheers for that, and i think it was suggested before but only with the id of the one editing, name if public is an interesting addition, tho inside an alliance maybe you can use just all names ? Or have an option to hide yourself even in your own ally if you wish.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Am i the only one who can't see **** on that black background ? :p Could give my feedback if i actually knew what's the suggestion :p

Sounds like you need either a new monitor or an eye-sight test. The background isn't even black. :p

Souls

Official Helper

Sounds like you need either a new monitor or an eye-sight test. The background isn't even black. :p

Wtf, it so is! I can't see anything either :p

EDIT: Fine f0xx, I love the suggestion. It always confuses me when someone sticks a note on it saying "recall and send to me" or something, but you don't know who "me' is! ;P

Last edited:

penguin

Official Helper
I love it f0xx :)
makes people re-think about what to put in the edit instead of angry messages :p
and my monitor is a pos, but squinting I can see it :)

I support this idea 150%