Australia!

icy

Pruner
Anyone knows of nice attractions in sydney and goldcoast?or any places worth going to? The trip will be in march. Thanks for all the help! <3

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Australia!

im going traveling with a mate in the autumn and we are spending just over a month in Australia...we'll be spending 2 weeks in/around Melbourne i think...the rest of the time we are going somewhere random...where would you say is the best place/places to go?

Charlie_B

Harvester

It'd be a crime not to spend time in Sydney.
Depending on your transport it could be an idea to take the gold coast road up from Sydney to Brisbane and just stop off at random places along the say - lots of nice beaches and things to see. Surfer's Paradise is a good spot to check out.

Reub

Pruner

Depends on what you like and what your looking to do. If you like the commercial side of things check the goldcoast. But if it was me, I'd treck up/down the east coast checking out everywhere on the way, and DEFINATLY spend time in Sydney and Melbourne, there is always sooo much to do.

Hope you enjoy, P.S, don't spend too much time on the central coast :p

Hoofed

Weeder

Reub said:
Hope you enjoy, P.S, don't spend too much time on the central coast :p

lol CENTRAL COAST FTW!!!!!! we all love it dont deny it :p

but in all honesty do and see the things u know Australia is about... IE great barrier reef and also uluru (ayres rock) as well as the norm such as the goldcoast (which is spectacular(insummer i might add lol)) and the capitals like sydney and melbourne.... are u hear for sight seeing or partying or a bit of both???