assassins creed question-yes im a geek

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
hey i love this game first of all.
(spoiler free dont worry)
but i was just going to say ive completed it and at the end there is glowing text when in first person vision in the lab. its all over the floor. only viewable at the end of the game. i also notice one email on that girls laptop is actually a code

all the caps from the ?? email spell out something like. "we will be there soon".
and it pretends to be a spam enlarge you size email. lol quite clever

which got me thinking those blocks of letters that glow on the floor are a code. possibly for a sequel. or spin off. as it did seem to leave it slightly open. with out giving away the end, you will notice it too. that there is room for a spin off.

so back to the letters on the ground
i can see odd words in them. so thought could also be a code
and have tried a while to work it out. there is the square that is 9 long. and there is the triangle 9 long.
there is also numbers near the triangle of letters. and i was thinking maybe this is how you decode the blocks of letters. maybe you skip letters or go from line to line depending on those numbers.
also the numbers jointhe triangle block of letters via verticle lines. maybe those lines are a hint of direction in which you read the code.

has any one got this game and wanted to know if there is a code at the end. like a hidden easter egg. that meybe hints at whats to come. or other stuff

has any one found out if this is a code. or am i the only nerd out there?

Souls

Official Helper
Re: assassins creed question-yes im a geek

Yes, there is going to be a sequel. :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

found out its actually meant to be a trilogy. i read it on some xbox website. it explains everything. charlie told me the site in irc. if your like me interested check it out. i cant remember the url off hand. to lazy to find out at 4.46 am. but should be easy enough if charlie b managed it :p

it tells you about everything. and some possible plots to the next one. and it explains why when you finish the game one of the rewards is called the eagle and the apples 1911. quite clever actually. but ill leave this thread spoiler free. but check it out. was very interesting

Garrett

Landscape Designer

console games in general have had crappy endings. it's like with xbox and ps series... all the production is in the game and when it's over it just goes blank. I'm used to 2-3+ minute ending sequences or at least find myself wanting them. splinter cell series... awesome set of games. love them. but when you finish the ending that's it. 20 seconds of cutscene the out like a flash. I want something more for the time i put into a game to overcome it's obstacles.

we should ask someone for help...

maybe black mesa?

haha that is a joke...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

i guess i did bum this game a little to much. i just like that you can replay it. and i liked the actuall brutal game play and free roaming. its like a prince of persia:sands of time combined with gta to my mind.

its story hidden possibly lacking . i guess it was a gash ending. but was the only real way they could make it a trilogy. and allow you to replay the game, which ever levels you wanted to.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I think Assassin's Creed takes the Emmy for most stupid ending for a game...EVER. Good game, but very irritating ending. So annoying that it made me post here for the first time in weeks.

Souls

Official Helper

Wins the award for most repetitive new game of the year, too. :p

Treedude

Harvester

tobapopalos said:
I think Assassin's Creed takes the Emmy for most stupid ending for a game...EVER. Good game, but very irritating ending. So annoying that it made me post here for the first time in weeks.

Yeah the ending was annoying, but all it made me want to do was play the next game in the series immediately so its job done from the makers point of view :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Treedude said:
tobapopalos said:

Yeah the ending was annoying, but all it made me want to do was play the next game in the series immediately so its job done from the makers point of view :p

It made me not want to play it at all.

tomtree

Head Gardener

tobapopalos said:
Treedude said:
tobapopalos said:

It made me not want to play it at all.

nah, i agree with treedude, i really want to play the next game now. it was a good game, nothing amazing, but still very enjoyable, but i did think it had a brilliant storyline, i just want to find out what happens next!

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

have you ever taken on a whole amarder of men with just spike and parry. some very good timing is needed. but you get some sick take downs. those blody deaths kick arse. boom spike in the chest. lungs fill with blood. nasty or through the skull. though i do find on the odd occasion the semi cinimatic killing scene is blocked buy crap views. they need to change that. but nah this was a good game to me. maybe repetative, and boring to others. but the brutality made me enjoy it.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Quite possibly, the best game EVER made. EVER.

I'm considering deleting my savefile, just so i can do it again, i loved it that much

didn't fine it repetitive at all, no more than any other game there is around anyways..

can't wait for the next one, gonna be immense.