Are you serious.. again? Pulling my leg..?

Nevaes

Weeder
So, guess what guys. Maybe I'm back. =oo

Actually no.

I am back, no maybe 'bout it. Dropped in to see how the place was going. Seems Azzer and friends have been keeping this place running strong. Congrats on the MPOGD win last month. That's awesome. Well, just decided I would be all hey and see what's good with the new forums. Looks great. <33; The game hasn't changed much, just the usual betterment of the game. Damn... seems this game still only has one way to go, because Azzer refuses to let it decline.

Kudos. <33;

Tye' a.k.a. Nevaes

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Are you serious.. again? Pulling my leg..?

Welcome back.

But i think i'd have to disagree with everything else you've said.

The game is not 'running strong', players are leaving at immense rates/speeds.

The MPOGD win is due solely to getting seeds for voting. It reflects very little the actual 'awesomness' of this game.

The game has changed a fair bit (depending when you quit) and for the worse i'd say.

I'll agree with you in one respect, the game *does* have one way to go, that is to rock bottom.

TehPantz

Head Gardener

Sheesh alci, don't try to scare him away. Maybe some people like how Bushtarion is going.

Nevaes

Weeder

Alcibiades said:
Welcome back.

But i think i'd have to disagree with everything else you've said.

The game is not 'running strong', players are leaving at immense rates/speeds.

The MPOGD win is due solely to getting seeds for voting. It reflects very little the actual 'awesomness' of this game.

The game has changed a fair bit (depending when you quit) and for the worse i'd say.

I'll agree with you in one respect, the game *does* have one way to go, that is to rock bottom.

Lols, thanks for the warm greetings. <3; I was being kind, and didn't want to come back saying something sucked. I have only been back for a few days, and haven't really gotten to see how everything is going. I am aware that the win is due to the seed reward, and now that it has a multiplier.. (( Quit maybe three-four rounds after the tech dev. multiplier was introduced. )) People were leaving when I left, and it is partially due to the lack of user friendliness. But, not everything can be sugar coated and as in-depth/complex as we want it to be. Yeah, a few things have changed a bit.. injury, no more exp, the insurances, those are the main ones that come to mind. But, I believe you sometimes have to find what works worse in order to find what works best. At least we still aren't in the early rounds, where there were a handful of units. <3;