Are there any VB6 gurus out there?

Splatter

Weeder
'morning all :p

So at college I've got my A2 computing coursework deadline approaching fast (three weeks) and my program is only about half done - meaning I really need to start doing work at home. Problem is I'm having serious problems getting my Visual basic 6 to work at home:

In my project I'm using a datagrid 'dbgrid32.ocx' which works fine on the college computers, but won't on mine. I downloaded the component, placed it in the system32 folder, added it to the registry but it still doesn't work. The grid works fine in design view - so I can code, but whenever I start the program up for bug testing I get the error "Couldn't find installable ISAM".

Does anyone know what's wrong? I will be forever indebted to you for saving my coursework :p

Thanks!

Splatter

Weeder
Re: Are there any VB6 gurus out there?

Thanks for the quick reply Blackwolf :D I read teh link, downloaded all the components it suggested and then realised I'm trying to run a access 2003 database in open office >.< Which isn't happening, even out of VB.

Ooops :roll: Hopefully I'll be able to find an acess 2003 download floating about somewhere and it'll decide to work :D