AR Recalling

Smoke

Weeder
Flame me if you feel like it, but I find this slightly frustrating.
I just recently had incomings that were separated by 1 tick.
One was attacking for 1 and the other was attacking for 2.
The one attack got blocked due to having received gov. defense and I figured the second would get blocked also due to the gov. still being there. However, on the second incoming I lost land. I could care less about the land, but why wouldnt gov. just recall at the end of the tick? Having them recall at the end of the tick, after the BR, would allow the defender to know that they either need to buy troops or have the ability to send away knowing that they dont have added defense, instead of them refreshing and having lost troops/land. I just feel that solo players should know, before the it ticks over, whether the government troops will be there or not.

DR4545

Pruner
Re: AR Recalling

Smoke said:
Flame me if you feel like it

That's the only thing I feel like flaming.

I think the idea of that is so the *attackers* don't know. Two-sided coin you see, problem is that once they are there, if it's not SAS it's worth it for them to stay and see. So turns out worse for you unless it's SAS. If it is SAS though, they kinda can't take the risk.

Also, it's the tick system. AR isn't set up to check mid-tick, and I'm not sure if that would even be practical.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Re: AR Recalling

but the ar could be checked at the end of the tick on part 9 of 9. such that it is recalled b4 the follwing tick starts