• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

alliance tables

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i know that effectiveness and boutny have taken a back seat these days, but i reckon it would be a good idea to see how your alliance members are doing in effectiveness and boutny, maybe even fearsome and stealer. they could maybe be added under "your allaince" in the stats page. this would give fun comparisons between alliance members, and tell you who has been slacking.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
i know that effectiveness and boutny have taken a back seat these days, but i reckon it would be a good idea to see how your alliance members are doing in effectiveness and boutny, maybe even fearsome and stealer. they could maybe be added under "your allaince" in the stats page. this would give fun comparisons between alliance members, and tell you who has been slacking.

Fearsome tables are a useless, pointless, load of crap. I have suggested at least twice they be changed in some way. Anything different would probably be better then what it is now

I mentioned it earlier, and someone else did recently, and I'm sure you all know the fearsome tables are a load of BS. Last round the top 5 people were 0% my valuation, I'm not sure many people would cringe to see their mob incoming. The way it should be calculated should be changed, a lot.

Firstly, i think it should only be calculated on kill damage and bribe damage combined. Who is scared of a PoM? no matter how big they are. OK they might steal land but you aren't really left hurting...

Then change the way it is calculated. This could be done a number of ways. I've come up with some ideas:
• Calculate it based on on the difference, ie damage done - damage received

<snip> The other ones werent very good actually and i cba to think of anything atm. Got quiz tomorrow :S

Either way, i think all these ideas trump what is there, but definitely base it only on kill and bribe damage, with this you might not even have to change the way it is formulated. I guess this would mean everyone is on zero at the start, but it doesn't take that long for people to get lethals.

But apart from that, i think your suggestion is alright. I remember bounty hunting the other round, and couldnt tell if i was coming first or not in my alliance once i dropped to about 20 :(

verdict: supported