• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

alliance stats

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
yes, yes, so the score of an alliance depicts who is coming first or last, and i can see which allaince is coming first in in the "statistics" page (but i cant see second, nor do i want to), and now i can see how much offensive damage allainces have done to one another. BUT i can not see which allaince is the most effective, nor can i see which alliance has collected the most bounty/fearsomeness/stealer.

I dont care about seeing the alliance fearsome stats or stealer stats, but i would like to see how each allaince is ranked in bounty hunting or effectiveness, i dont care if i cant see thier values.

For example the "bounty hunter" alliance (god knows what happened to them) had a specific goal in this round, but how were they going to show thier achievements as an alliance? and compare it to other alliances?

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
umm. sorry but this is supposed to be in the "suggestions" forum, can i get some help moving it? or should i ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+v?

thanks Mr mod guy

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I dont care about seeing the alliance fearsome stats or stealer stats, but i would like to see how each allaince is ranked in bounty hunting or effectiveness, i dont care if i cant see thier values.

That is the problem - there is no such ranking and it was removed for a reason.

No formula can determine with 100% accuracy whether an attack is successful and how "effective" it is. Forget about "effectiveness". It was a fake ranking with a lot of flaws which was designed to give those who were not playing FTW something to aim at.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
and what about those alliances not playing FTW atm? cant they see how they are going in the "fun stats"?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Well, the problem comes from bounty hunting being on world tables and not on the statistic page, when it *should* be on the statistic page.

That way we can get a BH statistic for alliances as well.

[edit] As for effectiveness, this thing should just seize to exist.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
ah, i see the problem with effectiveness now. the numbers don't represent how effective u are, i think. but it still exists in game, so why not allow us to see it for allainces, just for ***** and giggles