All Good Things Come To An End

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Bushtarion has met it's end and I have reached the end of my patience with trying to make a difference. After this round ends my playing days or over. I'll make a token ID in order to answer help requests and I'll continue my job on the forums but that's it.

I've dedicated many years to this game and it's community and to have it end this way breaks my heart.

To all the friends made I say adieu, to those that ruined the game, a big F&*K YOU!

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
What's happened this round? Enlighten me?

Also, sorry to see you leave asmo <3

AnTnEy

Harvester
Bushtarion has met it's end and I have reached the end of my patience with trying to make a difference. After this round ends my playing days or over. I'll make a token ID in order to answer help requests and I'll continue my job on the forums but that's it.

I've dedicated many years to this game and it's community and to have it end this way breaks my heart.

To all the friends made I say adieu, to those that ruined the game, a big F&*K YOU!

I will remember you
Will you remember me?

Was always a honor to play along your side.

mrmongo

Harvester
Always loved discworld, apologies if my actions this round have contributed. I have been massively passive/neutral. I never expected to be in a top 5 position where all 5 are solos!?

Slavi

Harvester

I will remember you
Will you remember me?

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I'v been doing nothing but cleaning spam posts out of the forums for far too long now and ive no idea how many years (round 10 until now) to this game in general/ It bothers me that I can't do anything to help those who ask and to make things right in the game when the creator no longer cares.

Blessed be and fare thee well.

https://youtu.be/qp9dc9im3-M

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator