• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Add attack/defend button on players ID page

CLem

Head Gardener
Currently when we click into someone's name on search or world rankings you have the options to use intel, send msg, add ignore, etc on them. Just to save us lazy lot some time can we put a defend/attack button so that it automatically puts the ID and defend/attack option in a new military page? It just makes it a bit more user friendly.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Definite thumbs up, Im sure ive suggested this myself ages ago in another thread.

So yeah. Definitely do this!!! :p

Davs

Garden Designer
I thought there was a thread asking for this already, but it may have been lost when the old server died (or it's in another part of the forums/got "deleted" by the mods).

I seem to remember a few people having negative points about it, although thinking about it now I can't see why.

Thumbs up from me, even if it is a fairly unnecessary addition it could be handy.

webvictim

Harvester
It'd make it easier for me to play by phone, which is a good thing in the absence of a true "Bushtarion Mobile" type system.

Souls

Official Helper
Better suggestion! Remove the attack/defend mechanic, and put a "Send Mob" button :p

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Like this suggestion and I'm sure it's been put forward before, I play from my phone 90% of the time so this would make life sooo much easyer!!!