Abusing high injuries for ar mod

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Battle Report - cheater [xxx]
[middle] 7,000,000 hostile Biker attacked, killing 4,358,778 allied staff.
[middle] 7,803,130 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 7,000,000 hostile staff.

Distracted: 7,000,000 enemies distracted.
Died: 4,358,778 friendlies dead.

Mon 14th May, year 3. Noon Defending cheater [xxx]
Battle Report - Defending cheater [xxx]
[range] 7,000,000 hostile Biker attacked, killing 4,345,972 allied staff.
[range] 8,641,557 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 7,000,000 hostile staff.

Distracted: 7,000,000 enemies distracted.
Died: 4,345,972 friendlies dead.

Sun 13th May, year 3. Noon Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Sun 13th May, year 3. Noon Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 7,000,000 people from A monkey who can't attack without retaling [yyy] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +2 from: Attacking at 30-35% attack range.
Sun 13th May, year 3. Noon Outgoing Hostiles
You sent 1 employees to attack A monkey who can't attack without retaling [yyy], they are set to arrive in 1 ticks.

From beeing attacked by such a higher player the prot gets 80% injury. Add to that that it's quite difficult to land on poms and you have a land fat prot on which you can't land if he keeps doing that.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Re: Abusing high injuries for ar mod

I think the problem is that before solo poms end up with troops that are very experienced so for their value poms were much stronger. Now its different you can look at a pom and think I need x number of gardners to flak and unless your ar mod is greater than 80% you lose land.

tomtree

Head Gardener

yeh, that is a problem if you go solo PoM, but PoM isnt a solo route, its for alliances, either way they are abusing the injuries system, and from the looks of things are clearly planning attacks on each other.

Charlie_B

Harvester

alwaysnumb said:
I think the problem is that before solo poms end up with troops that are very experienced so for their value poms were much stronger. Now its different you can look at a pom and think I need x number of gardners to flak and unless your ar mod is greater than 80% you lose land.

That's exactly the same issue for every route, and when it comes to protecting against flak prots are one of the best routes around, so that isn't really an issue imo.
As tomtree says, this is clearly cheating and hopefully Azzer will take action against them when he can.

vannila

Planter

alwaysnumb said:

i'm sorry, but since when is POM not a solo route? there is a solo POM in the top 10...he was rank 1 for a bit as well.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

It's a joke.
If Azzer doesnt do anything he's going to have alot of players not wanting to play anymore.

There is an SA player around top 25 who is getting the same 2 people to jeep rush him over and over for high AR.
The SA player sends all staff away apart from X amount of SA which they leave for for AR Mod.

Bloody joke.
If you dont have the balls to play the game, don't play.

Lukey

Harvester

I think this needs changing as soon as it can be.

I will wait for solo's mods to drop and when i think they have dropped enough a solo buddy will sends some lets while my target takes the hit.

This happens everytime i wait for him to drop. Meaning i can never get near him if his mates keep boosting him. In my eyes this is cheating and a unfair way to boost your mod... and considering they get 70% back as well its stupid.

Please change this, or solos will rule the rounds to come.

CLem

Head Gardener

Lukey you are saying it as if all the solos are doing it. Only a small fraction of the solos who can't stand losing are doing it, but yeah it is totally an abuse and should be punished. I have suspicion that the two jeep players are multis ever since I came across them on hax0r, same route set up and when the one is being attacked, the other one will often come online just in time to send.

Exploiting loop holes and grey area such as this ruins the fun of the game and also does not make you a respectable player imo, stop it!!

Augustus

Head Gardener

I would agree with the assumption that this is probably a multi who is doing this, only someone with multi accounts would benefit from this as I know that no matter how good a friend my P-nap is I would be reluctant to sacrifice my troops to boost his AR. I'm sure that many others would have this attitude as well. Secondly as multis are such cheating scabs anyway it stands to reason that they wouldnt think twice about doing something like this. And probably they dont even see it as cheating, merely an ingenious use of the physics of the game. But in fact it is cheating, as they are using a tactic that isn't available to everyone, which in my eyes makes it cheating :mad: