A good Co-op Wii FPS?

Splatter

Weeder
Hey all, well I'm looking into buying a FPS (First person shooter) with multiplayer ability for my Wii console, preferably something where you do the missions with both players, rather than shooting at each other :p But a general FPS will also do (I'm looking into Umbrella chronicles and Metroid Prime at the moment, they seem pretty good)

So the question - Does anyone know of any good Wii co-op FPS'? Or can offer me advice on whether to get Metroid Prime or Umbrella Chronicles.

Thanks in advance :)
Splatter.

Chewie

Pruner
Re: A good Co-op Wii FPS?

Tbh if you wanna play FPS' you really shouldn't have got a wii. They not offer much in terms of FPS'.

Splatter

Weeder

That's true, but at the time it seemed like the games would be more 'real' than using a 360 or another console.

Silence

Head Gardener

Resident Evil 4

...not really a FPS or co-op but bloody good and will keep you amused for hours (had me amused for over 20 hours since I got it =/)

Sorry to stray from you original genre but that game rocks!

Splatter

Weeder

Well when I said FPS I just mean guns in general...I probably shouldn't do that in future! :D

And thanks, I think I've seen resi evil 4 being played and it looks good, so I think I may well get that :D Especially if it's got 20hours+ of gameplay. So once again, Thanks! :)

Augustus

Head Gardener

I think you've mentioned the best fps, metroid prime. But its only 1 player... I've got red steel which has novelty but i found also has glitches with motion sensing compared to Nintendo developed games. But it is multiplayer. I've heard that a new Perfect Dark is being released (think Goldeneye) and I'm sure it'll be awesome with a decent multiplayer. But really the Wii is mainly aimed at physical games, fps games will be trickling onto the Wii compared to 360 and PS3