Search results

1. D

Round 37 Awards

Bit over 5 days left so might aswell get this one running eh? * Alliance of the round * Best Offensive Alliance * Best Defensive Alliance * Honourable Mention Alliance * Worst Alliance * Best Leader * Worst Leader * Player of the Round - Allied * Player of the Round - Solo * Best Offensive...
  2. D

Gone with the wind

Right-o, since I'm hoping to start a new job soon enough, perhaps move to arnhem (again) and honestly don't have the time to spend time on something that pretty much is a repeatal of the round before I'll be saying my byes again. The slight comeback I made for a few rounds were a good few where...
  3. D

Targetting system

Something i was wonderng few days ago but forgot due to lovely ladies coming over and being very hungover the same night. I know that each unit has few targets (or just one) and the unit always fires at those targets (if able). What I am wondering is stats such as the ones CW have...
  4. D

'Bounty' for poms + ad buf?!

As we all know, all routes have a additional way to gain score besides stealing land/collecting seeds. Most of the routes exploid bounty for this, a few routes enable themselves stealing other peoples units via bribes, whereas a few others are abel to kill and increase their own staff depending...