• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

'Bounty' for poms + ad buf?!

deathscythe

Weeder
As we all know, all routes have a additional way to gain score besides stealing land/collecting seeds. Most of the routes exploid bounty for this, a few routes enable themselves stealing other peoples units via bribes, whereas a few others are abel to kill and increase their own staff depending on what/how much they killed. However, the pom route lacks such an ability (unless you get a p-unit ofc).
Isn't there a possible 'bounty'like thing to be created for the poms route? Such as getting 1-3% bounty of the distracted staff (preffably a low % since you distract all 3 ticks), BUT only get bounty from staff that is able of killing poms. This will prevent people from constantly rushing prot vd for free money or TLing rpg for example.

Also can we get a buf on poms, I know they had one this round but they still suuuuuuuuuuck, perhaps in return reduce their HD a bit.
18 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil bikers. sure we want a anti pom route.
30 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil rpg, 2 mil snipers, 1,5 mil shocks and 1 mil humvee. Say wha? Thats just bollucks!

True, if we ad but poms (again) they might be to good against bikers once again, so you could give a few units an AD boost against poms (for example bikers, sorcerers and maybe more) liek dragons had an HP bonus against dragons not to long ago

Just thinking out loud, call me an idiot if you like I'll prob ignore it though

CFalcon

Official Helper
I kinda like the idea of some form of bounty for poms, but at the same time it's a ridiculously powerful route, and the sacrifice you make for that power is not being able to kill/bounty. Can taking away the downside that counterbalances the awesome points of PoMs really be justified?

Also, I don't think PoMs need an AD buff. They wipe the floor with health units and flak on a ridiculous scale, they can't be made to be awesome against everything.

30 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil rpg, 2 mil snipers, 1,5 mil shocks and 1 mil humvee. Say wha? Thats just bollucks!

I'm sceptical of this claim. Other than the humvees.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Also can we get a buf on poms, I know they had one this round but they still suuuuuuuuuuck, perhaps in return reduce their HD a bit.
18 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil bikers. sure we want a anti pom route.

If you can't block that with that amount of POM... your doing it wrong....
POM have Hypno which is a briber unit, so i dont see why you should add another form of bounty to the POM route.

Reactions: Dax

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
You would be creating cash out of nothing. All the other ways require the loss of stuff. YOu could so easy just keepattacking same ppl over and over just to earn bounty.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Agreed with above. PoM should have weaknesses, I don't personally see any reason to buffer them any more.
Plus, all bribing staff are P-units besides Zombies and Political Bribers - And neither of them scream "DANGER" at me...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Agreed with above. PoM should have weaknesses, I don't personally see any reason to buffer them any more.
Plus, all bribing staff are P-units besides Zombies and Political Bribers - And neither of them scream "DANGER" at me...

Nanobots and cloners.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Ta, I'm not on top form at the moment, have a rather serious virus. You should tag along on all my posts, check for err0r. ;D

Max

Garden Designer
I'll be honest, I am surprised at how much armour Officers must have!

What ratio would you expect POMs to get on Officers?

[range] 500,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 5,272,048 hostile staff.
[range] 184,135 hostile Officer attacked, killing 348,530 allied staff.

The only lethals I was attacking were 750k officers, so I distracted 565,865 of them. That's a ratio of 1:1.1! Quite shocking in my opinion. But then POMs seem to be having a good time stopping flak (1:10) so I can't really complain :D

TaO

Tree Surgeon
[range] 113,000,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 184,854,720 hostile staff.
[range] 2,072 hostile Biker attacked, killing 1,180 allied staff.
[range] 26,449,941 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 14,135,726 hostile staff.
[range] 2,950,584 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 21,003,790 allied staff.
[range] 6,835 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 4,652 allied staff.
[range] 4,842,959 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 144,211,013 allied staff.

Distracted: 198,990,446 [£7,403,895,133,400] enemies distracted.
Died: 165,220,635 [£389,187,946,600] friendlies dead.

I'd say POM is good enough as they are x)