Search results

1. Rosa

When the forums was changed, the avatar size went from 100x100 to 80x80... can we get the limit back to 100x100 and like 50kb? I believe, don't remember the kb limit from the old forums. I want to use my old avatar again, too lazy to get a new one :(
  2. Rosa

[Taken] Needs an partner / alliance

I am a garbage player who plays around 30 minutes a week. Also I can and will disappear for more than a month without even logging onto bushtarion~ I'm back [kinda] because I wanna see how age 5 is, so gimme a pm or something if you're not planning to do anything serious [preferably inactve as...
  3. Rosa

Graphics Card

Okkk so I purchased a new computer a few months ago and it has a crappy intel family chipset installed in it. Now I need help from you experts about what graphic card I should be getting. My budget... I'm hoping to get one for around 150 - 100 dollars [Canadian money]. I'm looking at the nvidia...
  4. Rosa

Petrol Bombers

I find petrol bombers extremely annoying. Annoying in the sense that they're way overpowered of a unit and that they're kicking the hamburgers out of me night and day. Why is petrol bombers overpowered? -When they first come out they're the god unit, you're dead if they hit you and you can't...
  5. Rosa

Technologically challenged

It's time for me to get a new computer, after the 10th year that I've had this 500 mhz one. I'm excited and can't wait to get rid of this poor excuse I call a computer. However there's only 1 minor problem, with a mind as old fashioned as mine I have absolutely no knowledge about computers. So...
  6. Rosa

Bash Prevention

Ok sooo we (most people who play in "smaller" alliances) are getting bashed left and right, day in and day out. There's supposedly an reduction of injuries to people who bash for prevention, however it is proven time and time again that it is flawed and absolutely useless. The main problem is...