Search results

1. N

Unadulterated pointless rant - only read if incredibly bored

What a week, I hit SAS again!!!!! 3 times in 5 days because I didn't get back to my PC in time. !!**&###@@!!~@&8!78&'#@! The most annoying thing is that as I'm playing puppets I can't just buy up what I lost. TL's, vampires, SA's, Ass, jeeps amongst the better ones ....... #@@!!**@#@#!!$**...
  2. N

A query

Please bear with me on this one, it's late and I'm going to bed now. :) Scenario 1: 3.5 million ninjas attacking. 7.5 million petrol bombers and 1 million heavy thugs defending. After the ninjas have fired on the first tick of 3, how many petrol bombers would you expect to be left to fire...
  3. N

Steel walls not killing?

Now I know steel walls are hardly famous killers but.... nothing from 17million plus of them!? Anyone know why? I'm curious more than anything else. Do they have a ratio of 20,000,000 : 1? :lol: Sat 16th Aug, year 5. Early hours Defending Communism of Sorts [1322] Battle Report -...
  4. N

New topic for this? Not sure...

I think someone brought this up before, maybe Clem but I don't know where it's gone. There are other injury threads which perhaps this should be tagged onto but .. here goes. I have 17 enemies on my list. 8 of them are valued at 0% bounty. Of those 8 one has done slightly more damage to me...
  5. N

PB heaven!?

Is it just my score range or are there a huge number of PB players out there this round? Is this because it was widely anticipated that there would be loads of solo SO players? Does that anticipation explain the apparent lack of fantasy players?