Search results

1. S

[Available] BONG!!!!! Need allie

Am GMT +8 going PoM's like a gazillion rounds of experiance :/ started in round 5 not sure which 1 we in atm :/ Active anywhere between 2 hours and 12 hours a day. got IRC but doubt i be on it much though. Send me a msg init. Also...BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
  2. S

[Available] Need pnaps

not really for defense, just someone i can hurl abuse at on occassions :P going mil route but not really buying LET's :/ active like 10 hours a day but dont actually do anything :P
  3. S

[Available] Alliance pls :o

i need somewhere to sit and idle in for the round, activity depends on my bank balance. if im fairly rich i wont be online and will be out on the piss constantly...if im poor i will be a sad sod and online like 16 hours a day. not contactable as i dont want to give you my number to be pranking...
  4. S

[Taken] R32 Alliance needed for 2

Myself and Lightseeker(Ell-Ess = IRC) are in need of an allie, come as a package deal ;) been playing since round 5, both have played everysingle route and have used every single Punit, pretty felxible on wot route you need(except me i aint going PoM's). both active anywhere between 6-16 hours...
  5. S

[Taken] round 31

I need somewhere to sit for the first month. will be on between 10-16 hours a day and stuff. erm, send a PM or something.
  6. S

[Recruiting] TDT Recruiting.

Yeah starte d anew alliance which i need people for. So far i can offer you nothing but mine and a few friends company ;) So far i have like 3 members lol hoping to hit 10 before the end of the evening provided the people i know are about say yes. Give me a msg on IRC(Shadow) or account...
  7. S

[Taken] testing thingy

People keep picking on me :( my poor acres half every night :( someone wanna let me join there allie and protect my land fat backside?
  8. S

Stealing Seed...

Simple question, does it affect a solo's AR mod? sorry if already asked but im tired and can't bothered to search it.
  9. S

Searching Previous Round names?

Cause im a drunken **** half the time i seem to forget peopels usernames quite often but i for some stupid reason remember there Owner/Company Names from that round and half the times there ID aswell. was wondering if there could be a search made for user profiles where you can search for...
  10. S

Friends list

just a small suggestion. when you add someone on your friends list you can leave a note basically to say who they are or something only thing is you can't see the note you have left by there name when you look on your alliance main page when you hold the mouse over there name. jsut wondered if...