Recent content by WildDisease

1. W

Are you bloody f****** kidding me?

What the bloody 1 guy 1 cup f*** is going on? WTF? Can you see something wrong with this picture? And it's not the 12 yr olds in the pic either............ (see excerpt) Are you seriously that incompetent? Inferno. Yes you. How in the world did you get picked for op when you're calling shots...
  2. W

Union 30B - Bushtarion on Strike! | R30

:D As union leader, I propose everyone playing Bushtarion step off the game till action is taken! If we step off from growing in the range of the power block that is TBA, or merely even playing, the power block will soon realize the meaninglessness to their power block and remind them that...
  3. W

[Taken] WildDisease needs a home :)

So I need a new home for R30, my reading week starts the Friday the 13th and what better time would it be to spend a flat week playing 24/7 and 12-18hrs thereafter? :) Looking for a challenging and competitive ally.. IRC: WildDisease Exp: Years.. Timezone: -3 GMT (Eastern) Route...
  4. W

@Azzer - IRC Op abuse of power

This thread is mainly geared to Azzer but Im sure many players would have something to say about this. This has been around for ages and has been a problem for players coming and going, concerning the IRC op's abuse of power. Casually during a conversation on IRC, I asked a player for his ID...