Recent content by Dafydd

1. D

[Recruiting] LeftOvers

I'd planned this for sometime, but I had to wait for a reply from Rob before I was happy to go ahead. Though I knew he'd be ok with it, I wanted to get him to sign off (and dare I say it, maybe even join :o) before I announced anything. As of next round (r33) LO will return. Though I will be at...
  2. D

Let Flaking

Ok, I'm by all accounts a n00b, so please be patient. I'm attacking a pom, in the hopes of bribing some. Poms destory health based units, so I first bribe 500k Automotons, and buy myself 1million AC. Then, I get myself a number of health based units (RPG, Sniper, Ninja). So, my army looks...
  3. D

1 Day Mash Up

Ok, I'm not sure when it will be, as in all honesty it depends on when I have the full day to myself, but I am thinking of setting up a 24 hour, 5 minute ticks P-World. The settings are open to discussion, as are the alliance settings. It will -probably- take place between Sunday and Tuesday...
  4. D

Variable Land Type

Taken from another thread; Essentially, this would change very little in the game. Making it so that grass grew effectively in rain, as opposed to the sun, would not be something revolutionary, but during flak wars, having the ability to have at least a few alliance members grow during bad...
  5. D

[Available] PNAPS (if their still called that)

UPDATE. Looking for 2 pnaps / attacking partner (preferably Pom or Siren) Thanks, Iliard