[Warning Big post] Last round print screens

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
So i had some print screens from last round.
I do them every round and usually upload them to end of round awards like 2 rounds ago or put them on the pols and let people see.
But as im solo and i need to get rid of them from my pc, here are some random print screens i did from last round:
I always find it interesting to see the rankings at the start and others have said they like trying to spot themselves too.
Alot of them are ofcourse when we or I are doing well else why would i bother and they are only a small part of the round but if you dont wanna see them, dont look :p

If youre wondering "Wtf" at one of them, view the image link and the title of the link is why it was taken.

Worldrankings.jpg

Tick1Johnnie.jpg

Our suicide parties on Klepto which were too successfull...

This is our outgoings against Klepto

SuicidePARTY1.jpg

SuicidePARTY2.jpg

SuicidePARTY3.jpg

So we picked the highest ranking solo and killed ourself...

Sasv1.jpg

Sasv2.jpg

Sasv3.jpg

Rank1x2.jpg

Rank1allyTick2.jpg

Rank1-1.jpg

RandomDefence.jpg

Publicguyincs.jpg

Ooopsplanted.jpg

MondayRankings.jpg

GrissomSuicide.jpg

This one was very aptly named ... "DW spied on by klepto"

DWspiedonbyKlepto.jpg

CKnub2k.jpg

Apparentlyftf16onmonday.jpg

Allypagetick1.jpg

Allypage.jpg

AllianceListMonday.jpg

11daysleft.jpg

5daysinftflol.jpg

2ndtoCW.jpg

Wat-2.jpg

Last edited:

Caranthir

Harvester
nice shootin. I like how as the land people have slowly increases, my ranking plummets off the page.

Anyone want to teach me how to flakkage?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I like the klepto one that shows their awesome attacking :p

I was going to say the exact same thing - You wonder why people can't be arsed playing anymore. How is that:

a) A challenge?
b) Any show of creativity or real knowledge of the game?

LS_

Pruner
If you mean the one where there's a screen of inc, that isn't Klept.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
That's us attacking them.
18/19 of us trying to suicide.
Didn't recall any mobs but ended up stealing like 14k in 2 waves :(

I think edd was talking about the Klepto alliance page that shows them stealing 11k off DW from using their id list.

LS_

Pruner
That's us attacking them.
18/19 of us trying to suicide.
Didn't recall any mobs but ended up stealing like 14k in 2 waves :(

I think edd was talking about the Klepto alliance page that shows them stealing 11k off DW from using their id list.

Yeah your attacks were good fun.
I like how you say tried to suicide though, considering there are fakes all over the show. ::)

The DW land, yeah that was cheap.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
well if we'd just realed you'd have all just retalled sooooooooo it was the only way of potentially getting a fight :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
well if we'd just realed you'd have all just retalled sooooooooo it was the only way of potentially getting a fight :p

no, we had already decided when we heard you were going to suicide on us that we'd fight you :p you were just too skerd to fight us for real.. even though you had the troop advantage by a fair amount :p

AS for DW - They were no where near the only alliance we go land off of at that stage.

and of course, if you land once, you post it in politics, and all the land-hungry hobos in a FTW ally make sure to jump on it :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
im really trying hard to believe you're just being ignorant and not straight up lying LuckySports :( sad times

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
im really trying hard to believe you're just being ignorant and not straight up lying LuckySports :( sad times

I find it hard to believe anyone can be as ignorant as you.. people believe what they want to believe - that is a simple fact of nature. Its just sad when a little logic can be applied to something and alluva sudden no one is on the same page anymore.

I know for a fact DW was not the only alliance we had hit hard. Ally stats does not show that? how odd.. Think that one through

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Here is why that print screen was taken:

* One of our members was given the DW list and told klepto had it pre ticks. (I deleted it straight away and told people not to play like that)
* I was told by a klepto member that you were massing DW a few times and asked if i wanted some land.
* Another one of my members noticed that DW had lost like 800 land to us, 2000 to omni and a huge amount of 11,000 to Klepto.

Was just to show that indeed early in the round klepto had been hitting DW before spies were out and kleptos own alliance members admit they had their list from spying.

Kind of pointless arguing the fact :p

LS_

Pruner
I don't remember seeing a DW list pre ticks and I'm pretty sure we didn't place a spy in DW. As far as I recall we were sent the info in the same way other allies were.

Angela

Harvester
I don't remember seeing a DW list pre ticks and I'm pretty sure we didn't place a spy in DW. As far as I recall we were sent the info in the same way other allies were.

^^ i agree

And as for everyone going on about klepto hitting dw .. unless everyone as forgotten its a WAR game, the all point of playing it is to steal land from others.

But then ive always said i seem to play a different game to 99% of the rest of bushtarion.

ps. i dont agree with people placing spys even i have some standards when it comes to a war game.

Caranthir

Harvester
Compare the 11k you took off them to this round.

most alliances have been hit by everyone. The most anyone has lost to rank one is like 6k.

And some of your members have admitted it.

Just end this already.

LS_

Pruner

most alliances have been hit by everyone. The most anyone has lost to rank one is like 6k.

Why are we comparing it? Is it the same point in the round? The screen shot doesn't tell the whole story. What about the other allies we stole land from.

And some of your members have admitted it.

Just end this already.

Admitted what, that we had a list, so did the other 2. Omni used it aswell IIRC.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Why are we comparing it? Is it the same point in the round? The screen shot doesn't tell the whole story. What about the other allies we stole land from.

well the equivalent time for that screenshot would be this thursday
as for other allies, a fair point i guess, it only lists alliances where there have been kills/bribes

the screenshot clearly shows that by the first thursday of the round, so 6 days in, your ally had stolen 11k from Discworld, and next to nothing from any of the other active alliances, with the rest of your acres coming from solos or the smaller alliances that hadn't dealt or taken any damage from/to your attacks besides land loss

make of that what you will :p

LS_

Pruner
the screenshot clearly shows that by the first thursday of the round, so 6 days in, your ally had stolen 11k from Discworld, and next to nothing from any of the other active alliances, with the rest of your acres coming from solos or the smaller alliances that hadn't dealt or taken any damage from/to your attacks besides land loss

make of that what you will :p

This round TK (Rank 2) have lost 4k to Jukebox but it doesn't show up in Jukebox ally stats...