Best names of Round 39

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
MDMA my friends said it was great

If it's who i think it is ... HA!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
200m Flak 100m PoMs 40m HV 5m Geos

this i find lame, just cause its in the same vein of alchemists last round, but not as good.

My picks:
Fat Kids Lag IRL

i like just cause i like the songs:
WiredWereTheEyesOfAHorseOnAJetPilot
I Begin To Stupify

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Resident of a cardboard pissfort

Lawn Sausage

I Can't NOT eat this baby...

Halfmanhalfdog.Immyownbestfriend

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
this..is pure class

excellentbushmoment.jpg

hats of to you two

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Cameron's hand up Clegg's back -

didnt full appreciate it till i realised he was not just talking about glegg being a puppet. but was indeed playing puppets too. I like names related to routes.

Davs

Garden Designer
Cody Like Cocks In His Asshole [1819]
AMIDOINITRITE

Seeing as you're attracting attention to yourself - ditch your ally banner. Just because there's essentially no admin force any more doesn't mean that the game needs to be filled with smut.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Cody Like Cocks In His Asshole [1819]
AMIDOINITRITE

Seeing as you're attracting attention to yourself - ditch your ally banner. Just because there's essentially no admin force any more doesn't mean that the game needs to be filled with smut.

and oh looky, alliance deleted and id fluffled and locked

:p
viva la Azzer

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Well at least I can prove azzer isn't dead, I find it funny how quick this got fixed and yet there was someone cheating all last round and nothing was done.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Well at least I can prove azzer isn't dead, I find it funny how quick this got fixed and yet there was someone cheating all last round and nothing was done.

holy and all his multies were deleted before the portal snapshot, thats what matters right?

Davis

Tree Surgeon
seeing as i didn't play last round I could be wrong but doesn't multi'ing and land farming, and cheating distrupt more than portal, as many people have stated they dont play to portal, they play for fun, for kills, and other random goals, and wouldn't someone doing that effect at least 1 persons (if not more) round?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
all holy did was suicide his multies troops on his polb's/cloners for bribes, and hid in sleep mode when he wasn't online

he didn't actually effect anyone, besides with his ranking and almost by taking phild's deserved r1 briber, and i guess denying people a chance to kill his billion hippies :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
30 odd players being deleted a couple of hours before the round end ruined my rank 666 :mad: