What suggestions do you have for a lesbian couple that is separated by boarders

L

lesliecollins

What suggestions do you have for a lesbian couple that is separated by boarders?
What suggestions do you have for a lesbian couple that is separated by boarders and wants to end the distance?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i think im begining to take life to seriously.

when i saw this topic instead of laughing or getting confused i thought this definately should be moved out of the bushtarion related suggestions, into general discussion.

even trying to redeem myself, i couldnt think of a clever book shop related comeback.

... i need some beer...only 2 hours of work to go.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Definitely frontline news for Bushtarion these days, though. We've been overrun by lesbians the past 6 months or so.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Definitely frontline news for Bushtarion these days, though. We've been overrun by lesbians the past 6 months or so.

This is why it pains me to move this to general discussions...its an epidemic!!! ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Frankly if it's boarders who are separating, ask them if they're down for a threesome. If it's borders, on the other hand, i suggest investing in sex toys, and some sort of skype/video chat system :p

TehPantz

Head Gardener
What suggestions do you have for a lesbian couple that is separated by boarders?
What suggestions do you have for a lesbian couple that is separated by boarders and wants to end the distance?

Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side