DaX's PW for January 2011

Netherdragon

Pruner
count me in.

decided to stop in and see whats what after a few rounds out and this seems like a good enough reason to jump in for a bit

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Right, I've returned (intact, and somewhat more weighty, I'll add) from my little Christmas time break, and in two weeks or so, I've managed to forget a fair bit of what I intended to implement in my PW. Obviously the core ideal of it I typed in my first post, but other options I need to re-read through and decide if I definitely do/don't want them, and allot some options that will be down to a player-vote.
Obviously, if you have any ideas how to add some interest to my world, PM me! I'd rather keep the thread for people signing up, and for my updates on ideas and decisions.
The time is still unchanged, and I'll be pretty active for the majority of it, to help out the various admins (I'm still looking for an Oceania one!), and obviously take on board any player complaints or questions (and I still need more of these, too)!
I hope all had a good Xmas, and are going to be fresh for some decent competition, but most of all - Some fun. So keep passing the good word around, and let's get a full 100-player PW rolling! :)

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Right, so a 2wk 100-man world will cost 45BC - So I'm currently happy spending 35BC on the service, and a couple have expressed interest in donating towards this, to get a 2wk world, rather than a 1wk one. Anybody that's interested in helping out, drop me a note via PM or whatever, as I want to open the world within the next 7 days for people to start signing up. :)
Then, you'll know the options when you sign up, rather than me slogging away at work typing all the ones I won't change anyway. :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
UPDATE:

Due to relationship stuff, I'm away this coming weekend, so my PW will sadly either have to be delayed til the Monday/Tuesday, or I will just promise to run this PW at a better time.
Sorry if I've caused any bother/boring weekends for anybody!

dave

Harvester
awesome mate.
this shuld be real fun. especially if u get 100 players!
a solo based world shuld stop any ******* bashing.
no naps to?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
correct no naps
and anyone caught working together will be deleted

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Dax

I don't know a huge amount of people playing this game but would love to give it a go so please if spots available I would like to play

Thx

Coruba