[Full] Ah yes, Round 39, very well...

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Now, the state of the player base is appalling. Manners are gone, bots run rampant, women drive cars, cigarettes are "unhealthy" all of a sudden and the top alliance is valued at more than 3 times the second rank. This cannot go on!

After some experimenting this round I've decided to propose a unusual alliance next round. You have all seen the regular FTW and FTF alliances, bounty hunting alliances, pure protesting alliances and even bribing alliances. I want to start a honour/fame alliance.

The rules will be simple: Under no circumstance shall you attack anyone below 75% of your value. Any red titles means automatic expulsion from the alliance. Attacks shall be to the letter and intent honourable, i.e. no pure stealth mobs, LET-rushing, bashing, "piggying" or waving.

Contactability, activity and past experience is not an issue. Choice of route is up to the individual member. As defense usually grants both fame and honour in abundance, I suspect that will not be a problem.

The spirit will be light-hearted, the ultimate goal will be as many portalling in h/f as possible, pants will be optional.

If you're idea of "fun" is amassing land and troops and then keep a constant vigil in case someone attacks you, there is no need to apply. If you feel the game has run stagnant and you would like to try something a bit different, or just if you want to hang out for a round, playing whatever hours a day you feel like, maybe trying out a new route or getting that illustrious award, you been waiting for, but most of all if you know that Life > This game: send me a PM or reply to this thread.

I promise only silly puns, free hugs and a place to call home.

They say you should not bring a knife to a gun fight, let's see what the result will be if we bring puppies, golf balls and human remains and exclaim: "Look: Batman disguised all your food as glue, Hi I'm Science, let's race!"

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Sounds like a great plan, and it's very fun as I can tell you from this round ;D

GL guys!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If by any chance work is quiet, I may request a role in this. I won't be very active, but I do hold some sort of entertainment value.
It sounds like it could actually be fun. I will definitely be reserving judgement on that til I see the size of the playerbase, though. Only so many people you can attack before you're repeat attacking...

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Dax, well there is always all the bots, they usually have troop-ratios that make for colorful battles, and when the goal is fair fights there usually is enough atrition that you don't outgrow them.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
problem there is bots have a chance to run away from mobs with lethals in :(

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

The B Number bots do, but the "name-bots" seem to be braver... haven't had any run yet this round.

I managed it last round - But they do seem to be much more organized ratio-wise than the basic 'B' ones. I've seen more stupid players, I'll say that much.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

The B Number bots do, but the "name-bots" seem to be braver... haven't had any run yet this round.

I managed it last round - But they do seem to be much more organized ratio-wise than the basic 'B' ones. I've seen more stupid players, I'll say that much.

You've been hacking me again? :<

Edit: JUS' SAYIN'

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Just for keep "commenters" from those who are interested in a spot... could you please mark if you are interested or just commenting on bot's strategic prowess and the concept of a H/F sillyally? :D

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Please, send the messages to the PM here, I seldom remember to check my account-mail!

No-Dachi

Official Helper
As long as neither activity or contactability is required, and you can put up with me randomly suiciding because I bugger off and forget I'm even playing, let alone attacking, I'll be up for it :)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
As long as neither activity or contactability is required, and you can put up with me randomly suiciding because I bugger off and forget I'm even playing, let alone attacking, I'll be up for it :)

An ideal application sir!

P_I

Weeder
Hey mister, don't forget to invite me to this festival! I promise to bring home brew, a buckmeisterfuller portable sauna and possibly a few hours of activity!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Still places, if you want a low impact, hassle-free and entertaining round. Rookies and old farts welcome. But if your dream is to portal in score, the princess is in another castle!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Still room for those that want a hassle-free round with 0 commitment and 100% fulfillment!