DaX's PW for January 2011

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It may be a bit nearer the time now, as I've been told the current round is already boring by a couple of individuals :p
So if you fancy a laugh over Festive period, lemme know! Pass around the good word, as I won't let anyone in that doesn't ask first!

Max

Garden Designer
I'm very interested in joining this Dax when the time comes :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'll give 2 weeks notice before starting it, so all you inactive people will be able to be made aware that it will be beginning soon - Watch this space! I look forward to seeing all you oldbies I know and love :>

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I have decided upon an indefinite date for the beginning of the world:
January the 21st, of 2011 - And I'll kickstart the round at 8pm GMT on the dot.

I'll announce the finer details of the settings in the New Year, when people can have their say on what sounds best for the settings I'm not so sure of. I want to try and fill this world with 100 people. It's possible, and it will be much more fun then, too.
If somebody can contact Azzer and get an ad posted in W1 for people to sign up via forums, then I'd appreciate it.
I'll open the PW IRC channel a week before the PW opens, and pass the details for that via forums too. Get passing the word around - Remember, no one is allowed in without asking myself first!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
RAWR

obviously im in as im adminning it :p

my admin rules regarding to working together

if you're seen attacking with someone else, 1st time will be recorded but considered a coincidence as with such a small world these things will happen, 2nd time = all ids involved (not the poor target obviously) deleted

as AR will be active, but with no modifier i shouldn't have to keep an eye out for triggerers but if i see any, insta-delete no questions asked.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
RAWR

obviously im in as im adminning it :p

my admin rules regarding to working together

if you're seen attacking with someone else, 1st time will be recorded but considered a coincidence as with such a small world these things will happen, 2nd time = all ids involved (not the poor target obviously) deleted

as AR will be active, but with no modifier i shouldn't have to keep an eye out for triggerers but if i see any, insta-delete no questions asked.

And he has my backing to carry out his W1 duties in the PW too. If you're using dupes in a PW, you are liable to punishment within W1 too.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Well, you've put a lot of effort in this PW, so it'd be a shame if it sucked - I guess I'll have to play