• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

removing the suggestion thread

cb1202

Head Gardener
Seeing as no one reads this and there is no chance of anything being implemented I think the suggestion thread should be removed in order to stop giving false hope to people who actually want to put an effort into improving a game they love.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Unless Azzer maybe goes through them after he feels better, i agree.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think there could be an argument for stickying the most popular/well received/most likely to be accepted suggestions.

Other than that, we don't get such an influx of suggestions that Azzer is never going to be able to review all of them whenever he feels up to it.

I see your point, though, so I'll look into this.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
As a disclaimer my post isn't going to contain anything very constructive, but is it only me who sees the irony in this?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Oh, I get it :eek:
I think by "noone" he means anyone with the capacity to make things happen?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Or maybe he's just suggesting an end to suggestions.

vlad

Harvester
You all just grumpy tbh. Lol
False hope isnt exactly what is intended. But if it creates a convo, why does it matter?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You all just grumpy tbh. Lol
False hope isnt exactly what is intended. But if it creates a convo, why does it matter?

"Well I guess if we're all talking about the impending doom of our beloved game, then surely it's better than not talking about it at all?"

Discuss.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Seeing as no one reads this and there is no chance of anything being implemented I think the suggestion thread should be removed in order to stop giving false hope to people who actually want to put an effort into improving a game they love.

moderators cant remove it or lock it as its a (sub)forum and not a thread,
youll have to wait till azzar comes arround and looks at the suggestion thread, but then he would be reading the suggestion thread making your assumption that he isnt going to read it false :p