[Available] Taken

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And considering competence is so thin on the ground in these harsh times, I also second Alci's opinion of snapping him up :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Because we're already full. Surely that should be obvious.... You do understand that alliances have a limit of 20 players at any one time, right?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
because i only rid myself of members who are seriously under-performing...
and as none of my members are currently doing that, no chances of making room

seems fairly logical that, right?

OT, Donald rocks!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Because we're already full. Surely that should be obvious.... You do understand that alliances have a limit of 20 players at any one time, right?
You missed my point nub, if he's so amazing why don't you make room?

Because we have 20 members who are playing well and competently. Why would we get rid of a good player for another good player? :( Are you really as dense as you pretend to be Zaheen? Surely this is self evident. While I understand you're new to leading, it shouldn't be a task to understand the above.

Zaheen

BANNED
You missed my point...
Because we have 20 members who are playing well and competently. Why would we get rid of a good player for another good player? :( Are you really as dense as you pretend to be Zaheen? Surely this is self evident. While I understand you're new to leading, it shouldn't be a task to understand the above.
I had some leading experience years ago, anyway you have room now I think you should give him a chance ^ ^

AeroSoul

Weeder
Not to bump my own thread, but as the new round has begun, I once again put myself up for recruitment.