my 2 cents

Davs

Garden Designer
I think Bounty should have an impact on your seed income.

So somebody with 60% bounty and 10k land gets much less income than somebody with 20% bounty and 10k land (assuming the land was the same type).

Wonder what that would do.

Make more people play "honourably" I'd assume. That and piss off the top who will undoubtely get to a size that prevents them from doing honourable attacks, thereby ensuring that they can only get a bigger bounty on their heads, decreasing their income significantly and leading to them being pretty peeved about it. But I suppose it would make resistances easier as it would slow the growth of the top alliances.

I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree with this tbh. Whilst it has the possibility to make the fight for the top last longer, it also seems unfair to those who've worked hard to get to the top.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
H/F is way too abusable/bugged to impact the game that much. It probably impacts the game too much already.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree with this tbh. Whilst it has the possibility to make the fight for the top last longer, it also seems unfair to those who've worked hard to get to the top.

I personally think the competition this round has been the fiercest it has been for rounds. The round hasn't been won in a week, and a Resistance is still more than feasible for another 5-7 days at this rate.

Davs

Garden Designer

I personally think the competition this round has been the fiercest it has been for rounds. The round hasn't been won in a week, and a Resistance is still more than feasible for another 5-7 days at this rate.

I haven't had any part in this round, so I didn't know. (Literally only made an ID 2 ticks ago)

Zaheen

BANNED
I wonder why...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I wonder why...

If you can't be constructive, or at least make a constructive argument - Why post? This is the only problem I have with you, Zaheen. You insist on doing things like that, and for what reason? It doesn't serve in your favour, I can tell you that much.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I wonder why...

Care to enlighten me?

If that's aimed at myself, I'll attempt to enlighten you - Though you're Canadian, my understanding is you don't see light very often :p
Alci you know as well as I do this has been the longest competitive round for at least 3 rounds. I don't see the competition dying when we have at least three alliances with relatively competent members, and then there's some FTF alliances defending alot better than normal for FTF alliances.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I wonder why...

Care to enlighten me?

If that's aimed at myself, I'll attempt to enlighten you - Though you're Canadian, my understanding is you don't see light very often :p
Alci you know as well as I do this has been the longest competitive round for at least 3 rounds. I don't see the competition dying when we have at least three alliances with relatively competent members, and then there's some FTF alliances defending alot better than normal for FTF alliances.

No DaX, I fully understood what you were getting at. I was curious about Zaheen's somewhat cryptic response, which made me suspect he has some knowledge I don't about this round. Naturally I became curious.

The competition is fiercer this round, and it's great!

As for the light accusation, well, our 40+Celsius heatwave this summer would seem to defy your slur ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

> 3 hours later rank 2 ally (pretty much equal size to rank 1 ally) teams up with rank 3 ally and masses rank 1.
> Interesting war is over.
> Round is over in 1 week after dRAGE rape Res after.

Atleast it went on for 2 weeks.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
<Twigleyy> Hobbe, Lol. And i got flamed for it. Im returning the favour
<Twigleyy> :p
<Hobbezak> it seems a bit gay you telling people what's lame and what isn't, when talking about working together
<Twigleyy> No, i said it was wrong after i did it.
<Hobbezak> just my 2c :p
<Twigleyy> I never said it was good, and now im flaming back for having to 2 v 1

I mean, i don't even know why i care. I guess i just wanted to lol @ people who complain when they are teamed on, call them noobs, then stoop to their level in the same round (Even this one) or a few rounds prior.

It'd of been epic if dRAGE would of killed rank 1 alone then killed off Res.
Now the achievement is less, the round is shorter and boredem commences.
:<

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
<Twigleyy> Hobbe, Lol. And i got flamed for it. Im returning the favour
<Twigleyy> :p
<Hobbezak> it seems a bit gay you telling people what's lame and what isn't, when talking about working together
<Twigleyy> No, i said it was wrong after i did it.
<Hobbezak> just my 2c :p
<Twigleyy> I never said it was good, and now im flaming back for having to 2 v 1

I mean, i don't even know why i care. I guess i just wanted to lol @ people who complain when they are teamed on, call them noobs, then stoop to their level in the same round (Even this one) or a few rounds prior.

It'd of been epic if dRAGE would of killed rank 1 alone then killed off Res.
Now the achievement is less, the round is shorter and boredem commences.
:<

Not necessarily...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Cmon DaX i don't think you need to sugar coat it.
I'm pretty sure Res know they're next anyway.
:p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Cmon DaX i don't think you need to sugar coat it.
I'm pretty sure Res know they're next anyway.
:p

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you're trying to get Res to team up with you on dRQ. :p

I will not attack dRageQuit with Res.
I've already stated we are not FTW.
I was hoping Bush would have a nice fight though.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I will publically decline an invite from Res to hit dRage here.
Just so you guys would stfu about us going ftw. We are not.
And i've already told everyone that i wouldn't get involved.
(If they would even ever ask, i mean bribemania are bigger than us).

But this thread is going off-topic.
My point is that it is rather lame that they have to drop to the level of 2 v 1 them, making the round that everyone was started to get excited about, end fairly fast and on a fairly bitter note.

I heard someone say "well they started it by having us 2/3v1'ed"
Two wrongs dont make a right and it makes you a hypocrite to complain about it then do it. Just thinking, christ if i was doing this there would of been the powerblock card pulled out by now by the very same people who were flaming me not so long ago.

TL;DR: I don't get the need to 2v1 an ally when you are basically the same size as them with less land, already having a fight.

It's great being on the outside of these wars.
I can finally be one of those guys who flame the "lame" things allies do to win.