No Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You know exactly which alliance was mine at the start of the round, you've probably had my ID list since it was leaked by Jakeswake the land farming/cheating noob whom was kicked out the moment I had enough.

Er, Jake was a sound addition for WFM last round - Why the big hoo-hah about him now?
And no, we knew who you were by process of elimination, of knowing who led the other alliances. We never took ID lists, we waited for spies to come out, and played it the right way. I don't like ID lists early-round, as it can be the undoing of an alliance even with a relatively sturdy setup if it falls in the wrong hands.
Despite you whining about how we all suck, and we're no lifers, we do stick to some form of morals.
Just because your alliance is ftf, you are not exempt from being attacking with a planned attack. End of for me.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Your tone is changing once somebody else agrees with me CFalcon, why?

Because atsan managed to post without posting 'noob', 'scorequeen', 'smeg' or 'homo' every other word. I'll be quite friendly to anyone who is friendly back, whether they agree with me or not.

FeR

Harvester
So?

Have you ever got to think, or asked yourself, Will anyone even care what the hell i think?

offtopic: Yeah, DaX on Crack, and your CracKED.
Sure they will, just like when I'll remind people of your crying, whining and retardedness in #Bushtarion at round end when you didn't get your Rank 1 H/F award, boo-hoo I said. You however ignored it.

Do you not have any more bots to farm you noob? Yes, they will give you some more H/F.

**** yes i went to ask if Azzer was around to fix that bug. I play a game to have fun, spend some time, but also to try and win it.

I did spent a few hours sending attacks everywhere to get that award, which i still deserve. That makes me stupid? Retard? A crying baby?

"I want what i have earned". For sure im so stupid, yes, your right Zaheen.

You simply cannot justify 20 hours of bashing/waving on my alliance solely because of the way I speak on the forums. I haven't even posted anything on the forums for almost a week (as far as I remember), and if I had, it's nothing remotely close to insulting anybody.

Oh yes we can. Be sure of it. I dunno how its said on english, but on spanish we say "Hazte la fama y echate a dormir". Go translate that, and you'll have your answer.
Maybe you didnt have the chance to insult anyone on forums, but im sure you did ingame.
(Dunno if earlier, but you did yesterday to me :p)

There are several ways of saying everything you think. Sometimes, people could maybe be on your side with something, but you should know that the way you say things can make them change their minds completely.

Zaheen

BANNED
Er, Jake was a sound addition for WFM last round - Why the big hoo-hah about him now?
I barely played last round? I never met him before this one? Maybe he didn't cheat/land farm deleted accounts with them? Or maybe none have eyes, and ignored it.

And no, we knew who you were by process of elimination, of knowing who led the other alliances.
Not by the picture then.

Despite you whining about how we all suck, and we're no lifers, we do stick to some form of morals.
Whining? k.

Morals my ass.

-----

**** yes i went to ask if Azzer was around to fix that bug. I play a game to have fun, spend some time, but also to try and win it.

"I want what i have earned".
Yes so staying at rank 2-300 all around bashing out bots is earning a rank? I'm sure any talented player would disagree on that one FeR, but whatever.

You'll be saying I'm jealous next so I'll leave it. Well done, you have so much skill (at bashing bots).

You simply cannot justify 20 hours of bashing/waving on my alliance solely because of the way I speak on the forums. I haven't even posted anything on the forums for almost a week (as far as I remember), and if I had, it's nothing remotely close to insulting anybody.
Oh yes we can. Be sure of it.
You really can't FeR, maybe in your little simple minded head of yours you can.

I dunno how its said on english, but on spanish we say "Hazte la fama y echate a dormir". Go translate that, and you'll have your answer.
How about since you quoted it, you translate it for me? I have better things to do with my time.

Maybe you didnt have the chance to insult anyone on forums
Or maybe I didn't want to?

but im sure you did ingame.
Are you extremely sure on this one? Maybe a couple yes, but it's allowed surely. Report me to ID 1 if it was that bad.

There are several ways of saying everything you think. Sometimes, people could maybe be on your side with something, but you should know that the way you say things can make them change their minds completely.
That's life, somebody will always disagree. I'm not going to waste my time trying to make everybody agree when I know idiots like you won't. Go plaster the link on your Politics some more so 10 of you can come and debate this with me, better yet why don't you show me some skill in the game and prove me wrong.

Although everybody knows that'll never happen.

Last edited:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
And something someone else pointed out. From your spy report you've been online 20 out of the last 24 hours. Activity is fine, but don't be a hypocrite.

one person active doesnt make a active alliance.

Where did I say it did? :? I was referring to him not his alliance. If you're gonna try and put me down, at least make some sense.

when you made the comparison between zaheen being active and calling you no-lifers against a whole active alliance, and you those are equal enough to state hypocrite :p
-blabla we attack you zaheen because we dont liek you-

zaheen is right here too, theyre just free land. + otherwise bruce's would have 24/7 incoming :p

Yes, partially because they're easy land. But don't play the fool atsan :p, you know quite well why hitting "Bruce's lost" (why don't you just say "us"?) is a very different matter.
zaheen is right here too, theyre just free land. + otherwise bruce's would have 24/7 incoming :p

(why don't you just say "us"?)

atsan isn't with Bruce, he told me so himself! Ergo it must be true.

for me to play with bruce he has to be playing himself right? :p

FeR

Harvester
That's life, somebody will always disagree. I'm not going to waste my time trying to make everybody agree when I know idiots like you won't. Go plaster the link on your Politics some more so 10 of you can come and debate this with me, better yet why don't you show me some skill in the game and prove me wrong.

THERE! GOT YA!
YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THE BEST YOU CAN WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE AGREE WITH SOME VERY STUPID THINGS YOU ACTUALLY THINK, WITH INSULTS IN IT AND SUCH!

ZAHEEN, YOU WILL NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE TRUTH ON EVERYTHING, LEARN IT!

Ah oh, sure i did bash some bots last round. But, did i only bash bots? ARE YOU SURE OF IT? Once again, u cant have all the truth! I started bashing bots when it was needed to, as my competition had some friends helping him (with tactics i see as illegal).
Btw, i ended top 10 of most damage done and most kills done.. But yes, it was only bashing bots. Its just that there where only 10 ppl with killing units last round and all the rest were poms.

I did killed every solo in my 68%+ range (Some SA/Vamps no), since i didnt have the time to start attacking alliances, as i sent and then only checked if triggered.
When there were no mre solos in range, had to even suicide and keep it going. When noone was left, either because they were dead, i was troop small to hit them, or i had previusly hit them, i started with bots.

Yes, i earned my rank. Have a look at all my round playing, and then tell me about it.

CFalcon

Official Helper
And something someone else pointed out. From your spy report you've been online 20 out of the last 24 hours. Activity is fine, but don't be a hypocrite.

Where did I say it did? :? I was referring to him not his alliance. If you're gonna try and put me down, at least make some sense.

when you made the comparison between zaheen being active and calling you no-lifers against a whole active alliance, and you those are equal enough to state hypocrite :p

I was merely pointing out how Zaheen has spent the last month having a go at people who are overly active, and then appears to be highly active himself.

I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious. There was never any insinuation of whole alliance activity.

Zaheen

BANNED
Zaheen said:
...better yet why don't you show me some skill in the game and prove me wrong.

FeR said:
Ah oh, sure i did bash some bots last round. But, did i only bash bots?

Btw, i ended top 10 of most damage done and most kills done.. But yes, it was only bashing bots. Its just that there where only 10 ppl with killing units last round and all the rest were poms.
Are you trying to impress me FeR?

It doesn't really matter if I was active yesterday - I assure you it'll probably never happen again. I just didn't want my guys thinking I was bailing out on them the moment we get incoming. I was awake at ridiculous hours for personal reasons, nothing that of the game.

It's not something I do, or plan on doing every day of my life with my mobile phone strapped to my backsides like some people around here, good luck.

I was merely pointing out how Zaheen has spent the last month having a go at people who are overly active, and then appears to be highly active himself.

I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious. There was never any insinuation of whole alliance activity.
I've never once said that you muppet, I'm talking about contactable players for the past 3 years, ahh! Trying to change the topic now, or was that mistake geuine?

I have no beef with active ones who aren't contactable, but when you finally manage to catch them offline they are woken up in their sleep to run away? Bloody pathetic, cowardly, scorequeens...[rar rar rar]...the list is endless (so let's not go there again).

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

sure, ps from what ive read (lots of it was tl;dr) he was talking bout contactability

FeR

Harvester

No, but im just trying to let you know that in my opinion, your very far from truth.

You always say not to take only a par of what you say, then dont only take last 2 days of an entire round to judge me as a player, or what i got for it.

You contradict your saying everytime you speak, you are like argentinian politicians, lol.

Everytime they open their mouth, is to keep telling lies, stupid things noone believes, and the sadest part there, is that them, like you, think are always right.

Zaheen

BANNED

No, but im just trying to let you know that in my opinion, your very far from truth.

You always say not to take only a par of what you say, then dont only take last 2 days of an entire round to judge me as a player, or what i got for it.

You contradict your saying everytime you speak, you are like argentinian politicians, lol.

Everytime they open their mouth, is to keep telling lies, stupid things noone believes, and the sadest part there, is that them, like you, think are always right.

I didn't judge you on 2 days FeR. I judged you all last round when you came at my inactive Puppets ass with your active RPG one.

What did I do about it? I deleted to play TL's, by the time I finally got them your little newbie ass was out of 30% range, and I had 20k land after 10 days and completed the entire route.

However I really didn't like the route, I know "massing TL's" is everyone elses cuppa tea, but not mine.

So what did I do? I restarted as Special Ops, at which point you were friggin already zero'd/farmed and beaten to death, you had no troops and you had nothing worth killing. You did nothing impressive at all other than suicide your stuff off on failed attacks and obtained 80-90% of your H/F cheaply, boo-hoo - you almost didn't get your award.

FeR

Harvester

I didn't judge you on 2 days FeR. I judged you all last round when you came at my inactive Puppets ass with your active RPG one.

What did I do about it? I deleted to play TL's, by the time I finally got them your little newbie ass was out of 30% range, and I had 20k land after 10 days and completed the entire route.

However I really didn't like the route, I know "massing TL's" is everyone elses cuppa tea, but not mine.

So what did I do? I restarted as Special Ops, at which point you were friggin already zero'd/farmed and beaten to death, you had no troops and you had nothing worth killing. You did nothing impressive at all other than suicide your stuff off on failed attacks and obtained 80-90% of your H/F cheaply, boo-hoo - you almost didn't get your award.

So then i actually pwned you and got it personally for you!
Wohoo, i won then!

PWNEDD, noob.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Zaheen said:
Yet nobody dare say anything because said players get offended for being called no life freaks (which it is, in fact what you are)

Zaheen said:
Or maybe it's lack of sleep and Bushtarion, who knows.

Zaheen said:
bashing/waving for 20 hours non stop will make yourselves look like complete and utter smeg-heads
Zaheen said:
You simply cannot justify 20 hours of bashing/waving on my alliance
Zaheen said:
I judged you all last round when you came at my inactive Puppets ass with your active RPG one.
Zaheen said:
I mean, it really is just an online web based text game. What is it about this game that makes you feel the need to spend 10-15 hours a day online
Zaheen said:
Oh no wait, you'd only deprive yourself of 20-40 hours sleep each week, that's totally fine, you're a MAN, you're THE MAN...you can handle it.

It's easy enough to see why I might think you oppose activity as well as contactability.

But I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong (something I've never seen you do Zaheen). This quote below does show that you're more against contactability than activity.

Zaheen said:
If they are genuinely online then it's completely fine I guess (annoying still, but at least they were genuinely online - and it's not somebody else dictating for them), but if they are called up from being offline/sleeping, I really think that this ruins everything. There is no way of knowing if they are online or not, but when I send at somebody knowing damn certain they are offline, only to find they magically appear online at ATT For 3, I just think what a loser.

Although I can't for the life of me work out why you'd be for activity but against contactibility. They both have the same result (people always available to defend) but one allows people to have lives outside of the game, and the other does not. It intrigues me that you favour the no-life option.

As far as I'm concerned activity and contactibility are the same thing.

Zaheen

BANNED
So then i actually pwned you and got it personally for you!
Wohoo, i won then!

PWNEDD, noob.
You suicided all round so you could farm Honour and Fame from bots.

WELL DONE FeR YOU ARE THE MAN.

Although I can't for the life of me work out why you'd be for activity but against contactibility. They both have the same result (people always available to defend) but one allows people to have lives outside of the game, and the other does not. It intrigues me that you favour the no-life option.
I'm getting quite annoyed CFalcon, everytime I come back here there is you keeping a life time supply of some of my quotes posted different days, weeks and months on different topics in reply to different people. I'm getting frustrated, not because you are right - because you're dragging on a pointless argument like a dumbass. Why don't you just admit you are wrong right now and stfu then?

Yes, so you're out with friends/at your job/sleeping/at uni/watching tv with your family friends and you get a phone call (text even) saying "quick, come online you got inc" - what do you tell them?

"Oh you guys I got to go for a moment, I have to log into Bushtarion and save my dudez!"

As far as I'm concerned activity and contactibility are the same thing.
Like your mentality, total and utter smeg.

You play a game for the fun of the time you spend on the game, not for your success, rank and glory you can get from the game without actually playing it? By every action, every battle, every move...and reasons for all the above. No point feeding bullshit lines like "Oh ever though we bashed your alliance because of the way you speak on the forums".

You play like that every smegging round you smeg-heads, I came back out of retirement to prove my point, that you no life fags have killed the player base - and none of you have the guts to admit it.

Maybe it's different for you, you're probably one of those idiotic morons who macros to 99 in every skill in an RPG then walk around saying "ALL HAIL, I AM THE MAN".

Last edited:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Maybe it's different for you, you're probably one of those idiotic morons who macros to 99 in every skill in an RPG then walk around saying "ALL HAIL, I AM THE MAN".

See, the problem with you, more than what you say, is how you say it. No one will ever listen to someone who takes a general argument and turns it personal. I'm reading this from an objective point of view, and I'm having a hard time reading what you want to say through the personal assaults and general aggression.

Also, I must say, CF made valid points when he quoted you. It may be aggravating for you to see how he got you on your own words, but objectively, he managed to prove his points brilliantly without resorting to personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.