No Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caranthir

Harvester
Wee Free Men was an example of an ally giving it a go. But some players wanted FTW, some wanted for fun, some wanted a mixture of both, so we never really seriously contended with one ally of 20 players all on at the start willing to be woken up at all times in the first week.

(not to mention that the rank 1 had a few other advantages as well)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Wee Free Men was an example of an ally giving it a go. But some players wanted FTW, some wanted for fun, some wanted a mixture of both, so we never really seriously contended with one ally of 20 players all on at the start willing to be woken up at all times in the first week.

(not to mention that the rank 1 had a few other advantages as well)

I personally rated us as fun; The only serious point was the semi-attempt at a Resistance, and even that was classically half-arsed.
I'll always take a group of people I like and will have fun with than sit in an alliance of back-stabbing and high rank. Most people will claim the same, just to look like they play for fun - But we all know pulling 4 days of activity out of your arse at round start doesn't indicate you're in it to play for fun.

Bruce666

Harvester
i can't say i miss his essays though

speaking of essays and rants more too the point i want blackwolf too return lol, he was so damned extreme but would be welcome competition, On the idea of cores i when i lead always have the same 5-6 people i have had for a few rounds, twigs although he has been slated over the rounds did give a fair few people the chances too win which was nice:), cores are what made rounds more exciting we need 10 cores of like 6-7 people and then they build alliances up out of relatively new people get some fresh faces in good alliances with no necessity for contact-ability and the game would regrow, i think its only gets annoying when the same 20 people ally together every round

Zaheen

BANNED

speaking of essays and rants more too the point i want blackwolf too return lol, he was so damned extreme but would be welcome competition, On the idea of cores i when i lead always have the same 5-6 people i have had for a few rounds, twigs although he has been slated over the rounds did give a fair few people the chances too win which was nice:), cores are what made rounds more exciting we need 10 cores of like 6-7 people and then they build alliances up out of relatively new people get some fresh faces in good alliances with no necessity for contact-ability and the game would regrow, i think its only gets annoying when the same 20 people ally together every round

Yes but there would always be one contactable alliance out there that ruins it for the rest of us. I just don't understand it, the way these contactable players play is hillarious, mass, wave, bash, lie, backstab, run, run, run, wave, run...and repeat.

They really have made it unfun for any newcomer, and any old player returning. Yet nobody dare say anything because said players get offended for being called no life freaks (which it is, in fact what you are). Just wish you could see it from outside the box, instead of being stuck inside it all the time.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Yes but there would always be one contactable alliance out there that ruins it for the rest of us. I just don't understand it, the way these contactable players play is hillarious, mass, wave, bash, lie, backstab, run, run, run, wave, run...and repeat.

They really have made it unfun for any newcomer, and any old player returning. Yet nobody dare say anything because said players get offended for being called no life freaks (which it is, in fact what you are). Just wish you could see it from outside the box, instead of being stuck inside it all the time.

If you're playing for the fun, this shouldn't bother you as much as it is appearing to. Then add that to the fact I watched alot of your members then go on to attack Bribemania (a proper 'ftf' alliance) on the coattails of Bruce's alliance, makes your childish rant void in my opinion. I got a screenshot of it from my friend there, too! :>
But, in regard to the backstabbing bit - That can usually be avoided if you avoid particular individuals. This whole unending opposition to non-contactability has made you appear to be alot more of a tool than I'm told you used to be. Just accept it isn't going anywhere, and enjoy a niche' you are comfortable in; Fun, training, or ftw. It's simple, really.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Are you on crack DaX? I really think you are.

If you're playing for the fun, this shouldn't bother you as much as it is appearing to.
What, because I post on the forums that all of a sudden means I'm bothered? You complete and utter smeg-head, I haven't been bothered since I started playing in Round 8.

Then add that to the fact I watched alot of your members then go on to attack Bribemania (a proper 'ftf' alliance) on the coattails of Bruce's alliance, makes your childish rant void in my opinion. I got a screenshot of it from my friend there, too! :>
What the smeg are you talking about? They aren't even FTF, if they were none of them would be contactable, players in there like "edd", apparently saying he's inactive solo this round wouldn't need to lie about the fact they are, or are not playing. Not to mention, their Thug players in the alliance completely making the alliance look like bull to me, Bribers only my ass.

So my guys aren't allowed to attack an alliance now because they are also playing for fun? What kind of crack are you taking DaX, it's got to your head. Or maybe it's lack of sleep and Bushtarion, who knows.

But, in regard to the backstabbing bit - That can usually be avoided if you avoid particular individuals.
You really are a dumbass aren't you? No need to take every MINUTE comment personal, but since you're being so defensive about every MINUTE comment then it's clear that there already has been backstabbing, it's quite funny really.

One day your leaders are kissing ass for help and the next are waving/bashing my fun/inactive members with 2 other alliances for 20 hours straight. Ha-ha, you'll probably go kiss some more ass now so you can take the lead, and then claim that you're all so amazing and great.

This whole unending opposition to non-contactability has made you appear to be alot more of a tool than I'm told you used to be. Just accept it isn't going anywhere, and enjoy a niche' you are comfortable in; Fun, training, or ftw. It's simple, really.
Maybe you upset a few of my players, but it didn't upset or even faze me at all. Why not? Maybe because it's always been a game, one of which I've always played for fun.

I know you obviously care about your reputation though (which will remain ruined as far as you keep taking crack). Face it, your nerdy alliance are nothing. There is no honour or satisfaction from killing a bunch of offline players, sending at +1 and +2 AT LEAST 3 times...well maybe there is for you.

All you'll have to show for it at the end is a portal/rank (if you get one). But for me, you'll be permanently labelled the biggest bunch of nerds ever to have played Bushtarion, with "SCOREQUEEN" sticker stuck on your heads. :fist:

I apologise that this reply is slightly off-topic, but my original one wasn't.

Last edited:

CFalcon

Official Helper
If you're playing for the fun, this shouldn't bother you as much as it is appearing to. Then add that to the fact I watched alot of your members then go on to attack Bribemania (a proper 'ftf' alliance) on the coattails of Bruce's alliance, makes your childish rant void in my opinion. I got a screenshot of it from my friend there, too! :>
But, in regard to the backstabbing bit - That can usually be avoided if you avoid particular individuals. This whole unending opposition to non-contactability has made you appear to be alot more of a tool than I'm told you used to be. Just accept it isn't going anywhere, and enjoy a niche' you are comfortable in; Fun, training, or ftw. It's simple, really.
Are you on crack DaX? If you are then I'll happily ignore your pathetic smack talk, you know nothing as per usual.

You ask any member still left in my alliance if it's fun or not. Maybe your sadistic non stop bashing/waves of 3 alliances (mainly yours) throughout the entire day yesterday upset a few players, but it didn't upset me at all, nor do I even care?

I know you obviously care about your reputation else you wouldn't even be posting right now, face it DaX, you and your pathetic no life nerdy alliance are nothing, there is no honour or satisfaction from killing a bunch of offliners sending at +1 and +2 AT LEAST 3 times...well maybe there is for you, the only time you'll win battles against players like me.

You deluded noob :fist:

Has it not occurred to you that the only reason you're getting bashed in game is because you're so hostile on forums? The large participation in attacks yesterday was largely because people are fed up with you insulting them. RQ haven't done an attack of that scale on anyone else this round. Had nothing to with not being able to attack elsewhere. People are just alot more eager to attack you than elsewhere.

Like you said to me in PM, "if you change your tone in your replies, just watch the change in mine". Perhaps you should try that yourself?

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Are you on crack DaX? I really think you are.

trollface.gif

Rofl. I think somebody read way too far into that one.
I guess I'll go and aimlessly lick some crack out of Ogluk's backside for a while now.

Zaheen

BANNED
Has it not occurred to you that the only reason you're getting bashed in game is because you're so hostile on forums? The large participation in attacks yesterday was largely because people are fed up with you insulting them. RQ haven't done an attack of that scale on anyone else this round. Had nothing to with not being able to attack elsewhere. People are just alot more eager to attack you than elsewhere.
Why are you referring to YOUR alliance as a third person? Any alliance could have done that to mine. Discworld probably could have done it with a little organisation. We took an early lead because half our alliance had extremely good starts, everybody was too afraid to attack us after that until now.

You guys came at us after half had already died days prior anyway. The rest were just offline, and the ones online died in defence. Doesn't really matter to me how many times, or how much more you come for "me", when it's only making yourselves look like even bigger pathetic pieces of smeg than you already do.

You don't have the skill to attack elsewhere right now, you can only attack players who are offline and 1/3 of your score, with 5-6 players each time. Proved round after round, that's the ONLY way you know how to play. If anything is even remotely equal in score is defending, or attacking you, you hit the panic button and ring each other up like the world is about to end and run. Like a bunch of pussy scorequeens (in which you will prove this round).

I didn't get a single incoming until I was offline and sleeping, why? Probably because you're too chicken smeg to attack people who are online.

Like you said to me in PM, "if you change your tone in your replies, just watch the change in mine". Perhaps you should try that yourself?
My tone is perfectly fine, unless I'm speaking to a homo - in which case it doesn't really matter how nice I am, the reply is still going to be complete and utter bull.

I guess I'll go and aimlessly lick some crack out of Ogluk's backside for a while now.
Point made.

Last edited:

CFalcon

Official Helper
My tone is perfectly fine

k.

Zaheen said:
Are you on crack DaX?

Zaheen said:
You complete and utter smeg-head

Zaheen said:
What the smeg are you talking about?

Zaheen said:
making the alliance look like bull to me, Bribers only my ass.
Zaheen said:
you'll probably go kiss some more ass now so you can take the lead, and then claim that you're all so amazing and great.
Zaheen said:
your nerdy alliance
Zaheen said:
for me, you'll be permanently labelled the biggest bunch of nerds ever to have played Bushtarion, with "SCOREQUEEN" sticker stuck on your heads

Zaheen said:
no life freaks (which it is, in fact what you are)

Zaheen said:
unless I'm speaking to a homo.

The hostility is evident to everyone......

And something someone else pointed out. From your spy report you've been online 20 out of the last 24 hours. Activity is fine, but don't be a hypocrite.

FeR

Harvester
(...)
But for me, you'll be permanently labelled the biggest bunch of nerds ever to have played Bushtarion, with "SCOREQUEEN" sticker stuck on your heads. :fist:

(...)

So?

Have you ever got to think, or asked yourself, Will anyone even care what the hell i think?

Cause i really don't think someone can take your opinion of anyone, due to the stupidness of some of your post, if not all of them.

offtopic: Yeah, DaX on Crack, and your CracKED.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Point made.

Picking and choosing what you quote (and thus making it out of context) isn't very nice. I mean, I could do this in similar fashions to prove my beliefs on your person:

My tone is perfectly fine, I'm a homo.

Maybe when your inane rambling and flaming ends, then you'll perhaps notice how stupid you're sounding.

Zaheen

BANNED
My tone is perfectly fine

k.
Umm, you quoting half my sentance, here is the other half
unless I'm speaking to a homo.

Tue 9th Nov, year 1. Afternoon Outgoing Hostiles
You sent X employees to attack X, they are set to arrive in 5 ticks.

Mon 1st Nov, year 1. Morning Outgoing Friendlies
You sent X employees to defend X, they are set to arrive in 5 ticks.
And something someone else pointed out. From your spy report you've been online 20 out of the last 24 hours. Activity is fine, but don't be a hypocrite.
Then you obviously can't add up because I count at least 8 hours there. Even if it was 20 hours LOL (which it wasn't), how does that make me a hypocrite?

So?

Have you ever got to think, or asked yourself, Will anyone even care what the hell i think?

offtopic: Yeah, DaX on Crack, and your CracKED.
Sure they will, just like when I'll remind people of your crying, whining and retardedness in #Bushtarion at round end when you didn't get your Rank 1 H/F award, boo-hoo I said. You however ignored it.

Do you not have any more bots to farm you noob? Yes, they will give you some more H/F.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

one person active doesnt make a active alliance.

zaheen is right here too, theyre just free land. + otherwise bruce's would have 24/7 incoming :p

thats 2/3, 1 more and youre out of hereeeeeeeeee ;)

CFalcon

Official Helper

one person active doesnt make a active alliance.

Where did I say it did? :? I was referring to him not his alliance. If you're gonna try and put me down, at least make some sense.

zaheen is right here too, theyre just free land. + otherwise bruce's would have 24/7 incoming :p

Yes, partially because they're easy land. But don't play the fool atsan :p, you know quite well why hitting "Bruce's lost" (why don't you just say "us"?) is a very different matter.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i know they kinda ruined the fun you were having in this game, but please Zaheen your verbose reponses are ruining other ppls fun, and then you make assumptions as to why they attack you, just so you can troll them.

Luke 9:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Zaheen

BANNED
Your tone is changing once somebody else agrees with me CFalcon, why?

Trinity
Numb
Charlie_B
Dud3
Kurosaki
Lanky
Zero
Sumit
MattM
Abreu
Cody
Nightmare
Ell-Ess
Zeratul
Melni
Brandontan
Hewo

These are the players you bashed out yesterday, half of them have come back into the game from years of retirement. ALL of them however, are playing for fun. There is nothing you can do to me that will faze us or stop that - bashing/waving for 20 hours non stop will make yourselves look like complete and utter smeg-heads, and give them reason to never come back as some said yesterday.

Killing the player base you assholes.

You simply cannot justify 20 hours of bashing/waving on my alliance solely because of the way I speak on the forums. I haven't even posted anything on the forums for almost a week (as far as I remember), and if I had, it's nothing remotely close to insulting anybody. You know exactly which alliance was mine at the start of the round, you've probably had my ID list since it was leaked by Jakeswake the land farming/cheating noob whom was kicked out the moment I had enough. Yet you didn't come then because you had no LET to kill us all with.

My playstyle is different to yours, I generally kill my target and not everyone around them. I don't go out my way to kill random/innocent fun loving players just to prove a point of try and 'boost' my ego like it seems you are doing. Everybody knows I'm a solo player, I play and perform much better as a soloist - this round I decided to make an alliance with some friends to have a laugh with, and now half of them have (and maybe want to) abandon ship because of your constant bashings, and you're blaming me?! It's my fault now?

LOL! You do this to everyone, this is the only way you know how to play. You have very little skill and everyone around here knows it. Nobody likes the way it is now, in fact everyone hates it? I fail to see how anybody in the right mind would LOVE to be called up in the middle of the night over a GAME.

Right now the only way around it is by joining you or someone else who plays the exact same way. If you honestly had a problem with me, and only me then you'd 0 me everynight in my sleep? Not hit my alliance hours on end and IGNORE ME COMPLETELY.

I purposefully let you guys trample on me last night (my ID), hope you got the satisfaction you was hoping for. But it still doesn't change the fact you're all a bunch of noobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.