Round 37 - Best Alliance Picture

Melnibone

Head Gardener
i disagree i played alongside and against JJ many times i stand by my original post

Caranthir

Harvester
And I believe Sikh's usually don't eat any meat.

And there are a few steak places in India. They are just few and far between, and not all that good if you have just come from a steak restaurant, yet DELICIOUS if you have been in India for 4 months already.

Trust me.. I know.

john

Harvester
just for the sake of going off topic,
pigs are actually very clean animals, some of the cleanest infact. they don't sweat, so to stay cool they roll around in mud/water. evaporating water cools them down, while the mud acts as a sort of sunscreen. they also tend to keep separate areas designated for eating, sleeping, and pooping.

knowledge is power.

on topic: OMG we lost has best banner. Mmmm, asian girls.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
just for the sake of going off topic,
pigs are actually very clean animals, some of the cleanest infact. they don't sweat, so to stay cool they roll around in mud/water. evaporating water cools them down, while the mud acts as a sort of sunscreen. they also tend to keep separate areas designated for eating, sleeping, and pooping.

knowledge is power.

on topic: OMG we lost has best banner. Mmmm, asian girls.

It doesn't excuse the fact that they roll in filth!

Ranzou

Harvester

Where did you get that from?

Sikhs aren't supposed to eat beef (I know a lot that do anyway), but they are allowed to eat, and regularly do eat, everything else.

It may just seem that way because they never serve meat in a place of worship.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Where did you get that from?

Sikhs aren't supposed to eat beef (I know a lot that do anyway), but they are allowed to eat, and regularly do eat, everything else.

It may just seem that way because they never serve meat in a place of worship.

Well it's not like Catholics serve up cheeseburgers mid-sermon either really, Ranzou. ;P