Round 36 Awards

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Zaheen, with every post you make yourself look more and more stupid! Please continue, it's good entertainment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaheen

BANNED
The reason people argue with you IMO is because your arogant opinonated and not willing to see that this game HAS CHANGED since you last played it.
The game may have changed, but assholes and players like you never change.

You weren't even around when I played before, I'm not willing to see that the game has changed? Haha, I'm just posting my opinion, I played with you and Lucky and I think you're both shitty little newbies. You bunch of retards gave your opinion, and felt the need to throw my name in there. So I gave mine...

Don't like it? Then kiss my ass.

Don't expect another reply from me, you're a douche and not worth any more of my time.
Haha, go crawl back under the rock you came from - I couldn't give a **** if you reply or not, only going to be another flame/troll/pathetic post, a bit like your gaming skills. Quickly, go call up your alliance members they are under attack! You nerd.

Zaheen, with every post you make yourself look more and more stupid!
A bit like your mum then.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
You don't know me, But you are arogant, give me that, you're never wrong are you? Give me that.

how do you know i wasn't around when you were around last...

the game has changed, FACT.

If you don't like the game F UCK OFF

you're not wanted here any way.

Signer

Pruner
* Worst Leader - Jay - I had high hopes for him when I joined Oxy but was disappointed at how inactive he was. Maybe I joined at a bad time for him.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Though we somewhat fell out before I left Oxy, toast was the one man keeping the alliance together. To be the only nightcover for some time during difficult incoming, he was superb. One of the nicest guys in the game too.

* Player of the Round - Solo - You could not ask for a better pnap then Yochoko, and I'm not sure there is one better in the game right now. Always checking up on you and incredibly active, even if she is always drunk. Silence was average tbh.

* Best Offensive Player - Had ed not been on holiday for the last half of the round, I'm sure he'd have been as good for all of it. Always willing to attack.

* Best Defensive Players - During my feeble attempts at rushing phantom, it was obvious who was responsible for the defence in Prest, Ryu and willy. They seemed to always be on and able to send defence and pranked others on.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I've been waiting for this thread for at least a week now. And here it is!
And another point, WFM were never a ftw alliance, so expecting us to do something about an alliance who will happily sit up for years without sleep is laughable.

* Alliance of the round Er, pass. I don't really enjoy giving this award to an alliance who wins by sitting up for days at the start, and then having more members than my memory is capable of retaining {Wildcard, anyone?}
* Best Offensive Alliance Nobody, relatively speaking there was no real attacking logic in this entire round, and that's sort of saddened me.
* Best Defensive Alliance Definitely not us {WFM}, as we have had appalling times, and brilliant times - Despite remaining rank 2 alliance.
* Honourable Mention Alliance Basic Training; You stuck to what you said you are, and for that I salute you. Well done for not shipjumping Insomn.
* Worst Alliance Prest, namely because half of you *****ed off to rank 1 the moment you could, and left the rest of your alliance stranded, on top of the fact I've not heard a single explanation of why you all decided to do it. For shame.
* Best Leader Iamsmart, despite not being a leader at all.
* Worst Leader Whoever disbanded Prest. Ridiculous, after last round, I was hoping I wouldn't see something like that happen again. How naive.
* Player of the Round - Allied Iamsmart, simply because he has been the backbone of our alliance. 'Nuff said.
* Player of the Round - Solo Signer and Yocho, I didn't even know Silence was in their trio - Which says alot.
* Best Offensive Player Iamsmart, and Ed. The statistics speak for themselves, really.
* Best Defensive Player Iamsmart, Angela, Kuda - Although our active minority have all played their part, and provided many good times.
* Honourable Mention Player Iamsmart, due to the above. Invincible.
* Worst Player Tomdz, with whom I never want to play with in an alliance again. And I hope you stick with the people who consistently dickslap each other, because as IoF said - 'Comeuppance'.
CK for self-proclaiming to be the greatest player ever, and then not even getting rank 1. Hilarious.
Ogluk for leaving Coma in the last tick, purely because he is obviously the biggest scorequeen EVAR.
* Best Moment of Round Watching the rank 1 tear each other apart consistently, our half-arsed attempt at a resistance {the most attacking we did the entire round}
* Worst Moment of Round Realising our alliance had contributed near-nothing to this round at all as a whole. Yet still somehow getting rank 2.
Tomdz being a cockshaft and running away to rank 1 for glory, despite us busting our backs making sure you weren't killed every night when you went to bed.

Last edited:

webvictim

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - Basic Training. For a self-proclaimed "nub alliance" to take rank 4 and hold it for a while is excellent.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I didn't really see anything like enough attacking as alliances this round. it was all individuals.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Us (WFM). We forced many recalls and killed a lot of troops.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Oxymoron. They tried, they really did.
* Worst Alliance - History/Comeuppance/whatever you're called today. Standard rank 1 rubbish where you play your asses off for two weeks, then sit on your laurels and put five on one tick to attack.
* Best Leader - Iamsmart. Never gave up. Ever.
* Worst Leader - IoF, for not being capable of seeing the dominant truth that WFM were the best defensive alliance.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Iamsmart without a doubt. Absolutely relentless.
* Player of the Round - Solo - I don't know much about solos this round so cannot comment.
* Best Offensive Player - Iamsmart or ed. Iamsmart took an early lead in the killing stakes and got rank 1 kills, but then got overtaken by ed who kept it. Good attacks from both of them, lots of bounty flying around.
* Best Defensive Player - nobody immediately springs to mind.
* Honourable Mention Player - Flip. How are you as high in the scores as you are?!
* Worst Player - Tomdz. Stayed with WFM until two weeks before the end of the round and then ran for glory in rank 1. You'd still have portalled where you were, I see no difference in what you did other than blatant scorequeening. I hope never to have to play with you again.
* Best Moment of Round - WFM being nowhere near FTW and still getting rank 2. This game is truly losing players!
* Worst Moment of Round - this round has, on the whole, been pretty boring. Nothing immediately springs to mind.

Zaheen

BANNED
Dax your entire post seems to be a load of ass kissing and flaming towards people you like/dislike as opposed to awards - you're ranting at situations you seem to know nothing about, as if you want some sort of explanation. Even if you got one, would you care?

As for calling somebody invincible because they have no life and constantly run?

Quite amusing actually, thanks for that.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Dax your entire post seems to be a load of ass kissing and flaming towards people you like/dislike as opposed to awards - you're ranting at situations you seem to know nothing about, as if you want some sort of explanation. Even if you got one, would you care? Unlikely.

As for calling somebody invincible because they have no life and run 24/7? Haha, good one.

Quite amusing actually, thanks for that.

Do you troll every forum thread on purpose? Or are you generally incapable of seeing that my points do hold validity?
Invincibility does imply he can send out forever. And he does. Contribute, tits, or GTFO.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - Comatose, awesome bunch of guys, done incredibly well considering none of us gave a flying f**k about the round
* Best Offensive Alliance - *shrug*
* Best Defensive Alliance - *shrug*
* Honourable Mention Alliance - WFM, for having probably the lowest member turnover out of the top end active alliances, GJ!
* Worst Alliance - Prest? seems to be the running theme, for their lol-shipjump to Comeuppance to make up numbers and be warm bodies to be kickraped at will by IoF and co, luls.
* Best Leader - *shrug*
* Worst Leader - Recon - for the prest jump stuff
* Player of the Round - Allied - Smartypants? for his never ending activity :eek:
* Player of the Round - Solo - people were solo over the entire round? :eek: gunna give this to FeR go go h/f! RAWR!
* Best Offensive Player - gotta be Clem, the man is a machine! always attacking when he's on.
* Best Defensive Player - urms, dunno
* Honourable Mention Player - anyone who stayed in 1 alliance the whole round, you guys rock!
* Worst Player - Me, for jumping on Coma at the last second >.<
* Best Moment of Round - realising 9 days from round end i hadn't lost a single acre, whilst in a fairly inactive alliance, without being contactable, and without using sleep mode
* Worst Moment of Round - leaving Coma :(

Caranthir

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - Basic Training. Way to teach new blood. We obviously need more.
* Best Offensive Alliance - no idea.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Iamsmart
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Can the honourable mention go to the ally of the round? Basic Training
* Worst Alliance - Prest. Stealing players from everywhere they could. Threatening everyone they could. Then leaving whenever they could.
* Best Leader - Luckysports for putting together a training ally and sticking with it through the round.
* Worst Leader - Recon for being in charge of Prest's generally ridiculousness.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Iamsmart by far. He sacrificed his own sleep schedule to make sure someone in our ally was refreshing at all times, keeping us alive. Not to mention that his RPGs were enough to scare off most threats, causing the top ally to have to send 5 on a tick just to land.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Since I never attacked anyone for real after the first 2 weeks of the round, I have no idea who is solo.
* Best Offensive Player - Iamsmart. He didn't get all those RPGs with his 150 land now did he?
* Best Defensive Player - Iamsmart
* Honourable Mention Player- Ed. That little weasel claimed he wasn't playing then was a pain in everyone's side with his TL
* Worst Player - Hero and Tomdz for being shipjumping score queens. Especially Tomdz who left WFM to join rank 1 after we had saved his ass every night. And giving them intel on who was UC at the time when he joined them. FOR SHAME. (also he shipjumped to us from oxy, but we did not take any intel from him).
* Best Moment of Round - The first few days when I actually play
* Worst Moment of Round - All the time after that.

Caranthir

Harvester
I would like to add a vote for Worst Alliance to History for having spies in Meercat Manor and Coyote Ugly at the start of the round, allowing them to bash them and get off to a ridiculous lead.

Also, the spies prevented me from even attempting to form a resistance, because I knew the spies were out there to ruin any plan anyway.

Davs

Garden Designer
I would like to add a vote for Worst Alliance to History for having spies in Meercat Manor and Coyote Ugly at the start of the round, allowing them to bash them and get off to a ridiculous lead.

Also, the spies prevented me from even attempting to form a resistance, because I knew the spies were out there to ruin any plan anyway.

Oh yeh, I forgot about the spies. Tut tut.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

HAHAHAHA - That actually made me laugh! We never had spies! But YOU had members sending your IDs out. Not our fault. Me and Twigs received them and NEVER put them in pols. We thought it was harsh!

But you won't believe me, so meh.

* Worst Leader - IoF, for not being capable of seeing the dominant truth that WFM were the best defensive alliance.

So let me get this right - I get given worst leader by you, because i said WFM had crap defence? (Which above DaX agreed with, someone from your own alliance) Nice one. Sore much? Why does that make me the worst leader?? haha

You really are petty and it makes me smile, as every end of round you think...hmmmm ill have ago at IoF. But this round you had nothing, so you gave me worst leader for that! hahahahahaha

edd

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Basic Training, i think it's really good what the pro players in BT are doing for the game and there are lots of new guys in here who i am sure learned a lot this round. They also had a section not just in the resistance period, where they were really growing rapidly and defending well.

* Best Offensive Alliance - I hear there has been pretty intense fighting most of the round around 4th/5th/6th place but i didn't see much of it so i guess it has to be History for getting a ton of land fast at the start.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Clearly WFM, it's definitely no easy task to be constantly defending vs the rank1 ally as soon as LET's come out until round end, but they have managed impressively well all round. Really well done to them.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - BT again for the same reason as above.

* Worst Alliance - Prest, they rose fast when they got 7 players from oxy in 10 days, most of which were the larger members, but they couldn't do much against oxy and half if not more of them shipjumped as soon as opportunity came knocking.

* Best Leader - Luckysports or Caranthir for not recruiting shipjumpers (for the majority)

* Worst Leader - Recon, i understand he shipjumped from Prest to the top alliance and then got left behind, taken back by prest and then shipjumped again to Comeuppence...(I could be wrong)

* Player of the Round - Allied - Iamsmart has clearly been an ace player this round, but i have to vote oxy's one man army at night Toast (Distant), oxy's nightcover was literally just toast for a long time and he kept on going and pranking people on every night for 3 weeks or more of History incoming at 3-4am in the morning, takes a lot Integrity to do that and without him oxy wouldn't be a top5 alliance this round.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Any solo that made top 50 and was solo ALL round gets my vote.

* Best Offensive Player - Nitrous, this guy is an absolute monster with his vamps and he is relentless as well.

* Best Defensive Player - Iamsmart, probaby the main player (but by no means the only player) that WFM's defense was based around, his RPG gave all the AD they could want but defending requires working as a team, so congrats to the whole group as well.

* Honourable Mention Player:

PhilD and Dieskim, two of the four players remaining in oxy from day 1, both worked their asses off all round and without them oxy would never have survived so they deserve a lot of credit for their efforts.

Ryu and willy, massive pains to my rushes whether in Prest or Comeuppence, made things very challenging so ty :)

* Worst Player - Every shipjumper this round.

* Best Moment of Round - Whenever there were 20 members in oxymoron, though killing CK is definitely up there (sorry for all the rushes :( )

* Worst Moment of Round - Waking up to 14 members in oxymoron (there were 20 when i had gone to bed the night before), going to eat breakfast and coming back to 11 members (when Prest rose to rank3). Also Last night when i counted 51 members had been in oxy since round start (fyi most left rather than being kicked, and the majority of those kicked were people that said they weren't playing anymore)

Last edited:

Ryu

Pruner
Alliance of the round: I don't like to dive into this one, I started the round late and didn't get into any of the politics at start.

Best Offensive Alliance: Ed and his crew were pretty relentless, also hats off to Iamsmart for all the Bounty Hunting.

Best Defensive Alliance: Basic Training impressed me on several counts. Their sheer ability to block massive incomings was amazing.

Worst Alliance: Not getting into this one.

Best Leader: LuckySport did an amazing job with his crew, also special thanks to IoF for taking me in.

Worst Leader: Not touching this one.

Player of the Round - Allied: A quick few that stood out to me..
• Willy: Amazing player all around. Incredible knowledge of the game and extremely loyal.​
• Iamsmart: Extremely active and also all around great player.​
• Antney: Active monster, always defends.​
• Ed: Always made me work!​
• Tiff: She's always trying to kill something..​

Player of the Round - Solo:
• Signer: I was after you for days and days trying to get that land.. and I never could.​
• Yochoko: Too damn active, never let me through on Signer.​

Best Offensive Player: Imo, this goes to Ed.

Best Defensive Player: Not sure..

Honourable Mention Player: All you stealthies. I had a running Journal and always had to go through and spy you all to see what was what, and what was where.

Worst Player: Goes to Shr3k, dirty spy.

Best Moment of Round: Hmm, nothing comes to mind atm.

Worst Moment of Round: After Prest's core members left, I went to Rank 1.. leaving behind a few guys comes as the worst moment for me. I apologize to you guys.

Pantheon

Weeder
i know its not an actual award but i would like to thank those who stayed loyal to hounds through out the constant waves we had for weeks on end... for an uncontactable alliance we worked well together hope to see you all next round :)

TehPantz

Head Gardener
*Alliance of the round - Comatose. Great group of guys to play bush with.

*Honorable mention alliance - Basic Training. I commend anyone who tries to teach new people for long periods of time

*Best leader - Toby/Mattm. they deeed it.

*Worst leader - I don't usually do this one since it stirs up bad feelings, BUT....did i hear correctly about mid-round that Recon was leading an ally...while spying for another ally (WTF)?

*Player of the round - Shimah! Excellent player who defends selflessly and is curious about every aspect of the game.

*Honorable mention player - LAFiN. For his (usual) SAS business dealings.

*Worst Moment of the round - Although we were an inactive ally, smed (and a few others) posted their contact info. So being the nice player I am, I decided to give old smed-head a prank when he was about to get zeroed. Much to my surprise, smed, who i thought to be somewhat of an oldie player and knowledgeable of contact etiquette: PICKED UP HIS PHONE. He said, "HERROW??!?!?" ....thereby costing me $5 bucks on my next phone bill.

Lesson learned: never prank smed again....ever.