• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

A Bot Ally!!

MrBlack

Weeder
Yes this game needs a ally full of bots, problem is rank 3- 4 allys just keep massing on every little person they get then hands on, no wonder numbers are falling in this game when some of the member base is blind to the fact if they keep mass attacking the new guys they just going to go.... So here is the fix a bot ally so the score queens that dont want to go and hit people there own size can spend all day long hitting A bot ally... as if they keep it up the way it is that’s all that they will be hitting anyway..

i think its a good idea aside from my negativity but then in the Suggestion Guidelines you do ask to talk about "impact " "size and style of your idea" and "comprehensive, concise" all of which are kind of covered above :p

So what do you all think A 100% bot ally :D ( also it could kick and recruit bots etc so not to be always the same set of ids :p)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I think it would be utterly impossible to code. The only way to use your idea would be to have high ranking bots that the higher allies can target to prevent the bashing of newbies.
With the vast numbers of bots already in this game (the numbered and more subtle ones) I think the last thing we need to introduce is more "fake" accounts, even if the itent is honourable. :)

Jonny

Weeder
Sounds fun to be honest. Bots would allways defend :D anyways, probs uncodeable and havent thought it through myself, but fun idea to think about, even if it wont ever get implemented

Davs

Garden Designer
I like the idea, but (as has been stated) I expect it to be a ***** to code.

MrBlack

Weeder
well apart from it been close to imposable to code id say it would be good for the game :D and therefor something that should be attempted :D

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Oh look. This suggestion again.

It wouldn't be particularly hard to code nor would it be good for the game, bot farming is already too easy. PvP fighting should be encouraged. Land shouldn't just be handed to people to keep the heat off lower players. Why do you care about losing land anyway? You're not a "scorequeen" yourself are you :O

Seriously, I swear everyone now wants all the players to stop attacking each other for "the good of the game"

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i remember back in school somewhere, somewhen that people like to make themselves feel better by bullying ppl. So if ppl are bullying you, go bully some ppl and then you will feel better

MrBlack

Weeder
Oh look. This suggestion again.

It wouldn't be particularly hard to code nor would it be good for the game, bot farming is already too easy. PvP fighting should be encouraged. Land shouldn't just be handed to people to keep the heat off lower players. Why do you care about losing land anyway? You're not a "scorequeen" yourself are you :O

Seriously, I swear everyone now wants all the players to stop attacking each other for "the good of the game"

well aside scorequeens no i think it would make for a intrseting round haveing bots in a ally something diff...
And i don think everyone wants players to stop attacking, im all for a good attack but then your not in a top 5 ally and you are trying to find players from any ever your find most are new.... and a gd few of them just leave after been raped for a 5 days by a rank 3 or what ever ally.... just truns them off the game - host why i was looking for some solution - and a bot ally could make for a intresting twist in stad of just normal bots - that ill point out to you ppl rape all the time anyway so there would be no diff there!!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
On a more serious note then my last post, maybe you are just suggesting that bots have thier ARmod disabled so that they are more rapeable (maybe just on the overt bots).

This would give more incentive for mid ranks to hit them as the main "turn-off" for bot bashing is that after a while thier AR goes up and they have so many hippy/yobs that you cant land and u cant kill them, then there is the problem of ppl triggering your attack (deliberatly or accidentally).

But then again there will always be players that will refuse to hit bots in the first place (like me)

Davs

Garden Designer
On a more serious note then my last post, maybe you are just suggesting that bots have thier ARmod disabled so that they are more rapeable (maybe just on the overt bots).

This strikes me as an awful idea. It would make it too easy to get obscene amounts of land.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

This strikes me as an awful idea. It would make it too easy to get obscene amounts of land.

Or just make it so the bots have almost no land ever therefore defeating the object.

Davs

Garden Designer
Agreed. The bots are perfectly fine as they are now - but I agree that (if it were possible/not insanely difficult and time-consuming) making a so-called "bot alliance" would be quite interesting. Obviously this would only be the case if they actually defended each other rather than just sent out and took the land hit.

MrBlack

Weeder
ya i think it would be intresting and something diff. also you could not just hit bots at round start as they could be in a ally :D makes it more intersting for the bot rapers at round start :D

1. they would have to send def to each other + know when to take land hits!!
2. Do ally attacks :D
3. lose players and take in new bots

side note:
- re someone said to get rid of bots!! are you mad they make up a large part of the player base now!! :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It would be hilarious, but then again, after about a day of watching BR's and laughing, I would see it as stupid.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
a bot ally would have a ridiculous amount of basics making it near impossible to land on them at the start :(