Voting Problem - Seed Awards

Cyber

Digger
For the past 3 days, every time I go to vote to receive my seeds, it says I've already voted for today and says I have to wait about You have already voted today. You can vote again in 16 hours and 41 minutes. How could I have voted when I wasn't even home :( :x

Last edited:

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Same problem here. However once I get home from school (7+ hours later) and log in it gives me my bonus seeds.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah seems to be a problem alot of people are having at the moment.

Unfortunately there's nothing Azzer/Bush Admin can do as its obviously a problem on the voting sites side.

I havent been able to vote for the past 3 days due to this but ive still got my seed reward at some point during the day (randomly) so at least you can still get that. :)

Cyber

Digger
You have already voted today. You can vote again in 17 hours and 39 minutes. I just got back from work, same thing for 4 days

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
You have a total of: 79 daily votes recorded.
Your vote multiplier bonus is currently at: *20.75

Takes a few attempts some days, but works fine for me

Ram

Head Gardener
I left it for awhile after trying twice and I got seeds for doing nothing.

cb1202

Head Gardener
I keep trying and cant vote. This problem is very very annoying and it gives an unfair advantage to those who can vote. I think voting bonuses should be removed especially for the round start. Or we should switch voting sites. This is so annoying and unfair

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
As an avid lover of starts, I concur. But all I can give you is advice to try switching browsers and keep trying.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
tbh i think people should chalk it up to uncontrollable circumstances and just keep their fingers crossed it works for them...its not a massive deal if some people get it and others don't in the grand scheme of things... (I never remember to vote every day before round start...)

It seems to be working better than it was a few days ago so hopefully it'll all sort itself out before round start.

webvictim

Harvester
I've tried it in a couple of different browsers and it's always the same story - it just says "you have already voted today" and gives me a time when I can supposedly vote again, but when the time comes around the counter just jumps back to 23 hours 59 minutes again.

I know it's not anything to do with Bushtarion, but could someone (e.g. Azzer) make representations on behalf of the members? We'd like to help the game and the site out by voting, after all, but a sizeable number of us are finding it very hard at the moment.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I havn't had any problems.
It might say that, but i still get the seeds.