up up and away

Deathcult

Pruner
Hey everyone, this has been quite an interesting round. I was planning on deleting my ID and then just quitting this game but I've lost interest in this game and I don't take the game seriously as I used to. I'm keeping it in sleep mode till round end to just have something there to look at stuff from time to time.

Sorry Twigely but this game got boring as fuhhhhh to me.

All in all I have some goodbyes as with some stuff to say.

First off to the original members of THC, you guys were great to play with and were some cool sons of biatches. We could have been a rank 2 alliance easily but with all the dam score queens this round, that just wasn't in our reach.

There was MUCH talk about how crappy Tropic Thunder was a crappy alliance but I think those guys did a DAM good job at getting their land off THC throughout the game. They planned it right and knew when to attack and knew the ally was half real players, other half people who just wanted our great Defense. They became rank 3 and deserved that spot. Stuff happened and people left and we replaced people. I would try and get the THC to attack with me and hit TT since we had the man power to do it but John and Frijj are simply score queens. Then one night, Chino, his nap, me karl and skinz decided to hit TT and we pretty much hurt them. It proved to me then that we could take them out easily and whatever john and frijj thought up was only to save their ass. Then came Bruce...oh man bruce...lol. Good guy I must say, but he hardly did anything and wanted to take the attack on TT into his own hands when I felt (as a co leader) that omgpop or AR mod or anyone should NOT hit TT because it should be THC to take them down, it caused a big fight. Frijj was up bruce's arse simply because hes bruce and he's done stuff in the game that made him feel good about himself. Then Karl and bruce got into and I had to let bruce know that he hasn't put his time in the alliance, so to speak to karl, the way he did was unacceptable and I said some stuff. Sorry about all that bruce. I don't speak for karl though. He said some things that I will not agree to but that's on him. Hes cool to me still.
I then decided to replace people and get better people in it since frijj and john has gotten lazy and kept the recruiting to themselves and wouldn't tell me anything at all about it. I was looking for my replacement because THC has been good to me and I was going to go solo and barely play this game anymore due to losing interest. I didn't tell john or frijj because well, they didn't tell me jack about many things! I talked to chino and he said he'd be interested. Well this is when wouter asked me to join. I agreed to it and joined AR Mod. I then got really busy with my life after the 1st week of joining because I'm leaving to the US Army on June 8th for 6 years to fix black hawk helicopters. So people and family I haven't seen in years became my priority. So my activity went down so much. The part that I will not agree to is when I left THC, I got threats from frijj and *****ed at by john. I'm still upset at frijj for what he said. Wishing me a horrible death in the army isn't something you should ever say to anyone. As for john, I'm disappointed in you. You called me your friend and claimed to made me co leader (even though you never told me. I told people I was so people could listen and take commands for defense and attacks). Hell, my security was at 250...same as tomtree. You saying you were going to kick me out at round start and saying I have loyalty issues is stupid. You started the ally as an FTF ally and then made it to be like a FTW ally. You frijj and me did not deserve rank 3 as an ally because we didn't take any allys out. We just pushed our ways and grew to where we could get the score there. We took credit for everyone's work. That's not a rank 3 ally, thats an ally thats based on luck. Growth Spurt did more than THC ever did. That I know as a fact.

Anyways, now that I said all that so you all could know for yourself. I did not join AR Mod to win the game. I joined them because I couldn't grow anymore in THC. We had so many bullcrap members that didn't wanna grow, that they forced me to stop growing because they couldn't supply the defense for me from omgpop and AR Mod. Its my last round. THC hardly did any attacks and I didn't like that at all. Along with the bruce Drama, Frijj and john keeping their secrets and how john would treat people who didn't wanna be in THC anymore...I had it. John wasn't the same john I played side by side with back in R16 when he was a Leftover and I was a Sexeh_Grannie. Those days are over and dead and so is the guy that I called a friend. I hate to say that, but its the truth.

Over all as much as a douchebagg that you were after wards here's my goodbyes.

Azzer- Its been a great time playing your game. It was addictive and well coded. Whatever anyone ever says...good job. If I ever have time i'll check out your RPG game. PM me the name of it please.

John- You're a good player when you apply yourself and I was great playing side by side with you again.

Frijj- I shouldn't even put you here for how immature you were but I'll be the bigger man. You were one of my best bros this round. You made **** possibly and helped keep the ally together at times. Though you made some bad decisions, I'll be waiting for that apology.

Skinz- You my friend are a bamf! You don't care if you lose all your troops. You just want blood. Great ****ing player! Still got a lot to learn, but you aren't afraid to go the distance. Smoke up son.

tomtree- you're a great guy. It was nice playing with you and raping stuff. :D pedo...

Sammy- I gave you your name of the "kid" and you were a pretty cool kid. Keep it up man.

magpie- you old geezer...haha nah...you were a cool guy. thanks for a great round.

AJ- You never got out your cube I think. Or you did but you couldnt play or something. Either way, learn the word relax and get out that cubical. haha.

jFive- Smoke up son

Jake- you need a louder phone really. Cool guy though.

Gooner- You were my priority this round. Cool at times but I had to take you out at least once. Never were in my range after that lol. Thanks for a good time man. oh and F Gooner ;] <3

Twigely- thanks for having me in this round. Sorry I just stop caring about the game. I did my fair share of help for you all.

bluehen- you rule...really. Nice playing with you.

Quicksilver- idc that you left the game to win the game...oh well. I played in AR with you and hardly saw you on and barely talked to you this round. You taught me pretty much everything I know about bushtarion. Thanks. Nice playing with you as well.

Anyone else that I missed I'm sorry but you know this is long enough as it is. Nice playing with everyone that I have. From old members from r10 when I had no IRC name till now r35. Thank you everyone for all the chit chats and good times with good attacks and defense. To everyone that ever played this game,

Smoke weed, Eat bagels.

-Deathcult

PS...Take care guys.

john

Harvester
i didnt read that whole hot mess, just skimmed through it.
pretty much everything you said is wrong, you were useless. you never did anything to help lead the alliance, and all of your input was useless. but i'll just put all that aside as i really dont care to address any of that right now.

i laughed when i read the part about me being a scorequeen.
i've zeroed myself countless times this round defending, so has frijj.
you restarted, did nothing but whore land, then as soon as you got a spot in a better alliance you left. and i am the scorequeen?

good luck in life man.

Frijj

Harvester
I laughed so hard reading this and wasn't going to reply but i feel i should set a few things straight.

I really couldn't care what you think of me DC as you are one of the worst players i have ever played with and i have absolutely no idea how you got into AR mod.

Anyway a few things you have said about THC is BS and you know it. You said TT have stole our land and are better that us. Well yeah they did steal our land but we stole it back and done more damage. If they were better than us they would be above us. Rankings say different. Also you say GS have done more than us, if so they would be above us. Rankings again say different.

You bailed on us because you got a chance to win so don't give none of this "You couldn't grow" BS. For most of the round you were last in the alliance and were useless. We saved your ass over and over and then you shipjumped because we were holding you down. I forgot that your such an awesome player.

And how can you say THC haven't taken any alliances down when we have stopped any alliance getting close to us, so i have no idea where the heck you got that idea from. If you notice the rankings again say that we are 3rd and by a big margin.

You were in THC and all you done was b**ch and moan about how we should take out TT (This was before we did kill them) and how we could do it and BS like that. I and john both agreed it would be best to wait till we had a bit more troops as at that point we were all land score. Then if you remember the fecking facts it was skinz (of all people) who hit TT and 0d one of them and got no resistance and that launched the bringing down of TT.

I also love how you feel me and john were keeping stuff from you which is also BS, because we told you everything. Infact i am pretty sure almost everything you have posted is BS. And how did you come to the conclusion me and john are scorequeens? Just feel it was an appropriate insult?

But anyway don't spew BS about THC when you done bugger all and were useless for most of the time you were a member. Like i said call me a scorequeen a f**ker and what ever else you want but don't say sh*t about THC because you have a problem with me and john.

Anyway cya.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
You didn't stop Omgpop from getting close to you :eek:

only sentence i read.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
There was a point you were equal in troop score and right below is in total value, and could have been above us in both had you planted up.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Sad to see you go again mate, always remember the good old days back in the original SG...will always be one of my favourite rounds ever!!! Shame we never got to play together again since (iirc).

Anyway, best of luck in the army, pop back when you can and let us know how your getting on!! :D

john

Harvester
yes. we didnt stop you from getting close to us because you had been above us the whole round. why would we want to plant up and have more ar mod incs? you attacked us on a friday night and caught us off guard. GG. now stfu and say goodbye to deathcult.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Don't see what that has to do with me being cocky.

You had many options. We've used our tactics since the split, and it's worked (relatively) well for us. This is a competitive game. You were getting close to us, and you were attacking us half-assed. You should have known you needed to go all out or gtfo. Your main enemy was us, not AR Mod.

I did say goodbye to Deathcult.

(P.S. really not the right place to post about this, I won't respond in here anymore, if you want to argue/insult me PM me.)

Edit: Yes Alci!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I spoke to you about five times in my entire time of playing Bushtarion - Never really had a bad word to say about any of those five times.
I think using a goodbye thread is a bit of a silly place to put harsh things about people, but I guess it's damage done now.
Good luck with the army bud, it was the best 8 months of my life.