What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webvictim

Harvester
Caranthir I made the thread, I know exactly how to interpret this thread thank you.
What this actually is means is that the second somebody you don't like posts something, you can say "uh, that wasn't what I meant", while conveniently ignoring the transgressions of anyone you actually do like.

Nepotism is not a good look.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Caranthir I made the thread, I know exactly how to interpret this thread thank you.
What this actually is means is that the second somebody you don't like posts something, you can say "uh, that wasn't what I meant", while conveniently ignoring the transgressions of anyone you actually do like.

I don't think Cheese doesn't like "them", I think Cheese's post was an ironic one highlighting the hypocrisy of some people telling others off for posting off-topic to the original topic but on-topic in terms to a post within the topic, when they themselves do it several times but overlook it. Particularly when the power distribution of ordinary members on the forum is equal therefore telling someone they cannot post something which is officially not breaking any rules when there are forum moderators to police this sort of behaviour (and they have not done anything to prevent it at that point) is just self-righteous and exhibiting a ridiculous level of unnecessarily and undeservedly "taking the moral highground".

Hope this clears it up for you.

P.S. You should be lucky that "somebody" doesn't tell you off for your post seeing as it has nothing to do with the original topic.

P.P.S. In response to the original topic so that I don't get told off: to me it looks like AR Mod has pulled away from all the other alliances! And I'm not sure if the alliances rank 2-6 have enough closeness, activity, or value to be able to resist. That's "what's going on so far" from my perspective :O

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I don't think Cheese doesn't like "them", I think Cheese's post was an ironic one highlighting the hypocrisy of some people telling others off for posting off-topic to the original topic but on-topic in terms to a post within the topic, when they themselves do it several times but overlook it. Particularly when the power distribution of ordinary members on the forum is equal therefore telling someone they cannot post something which is officially not breaking any rules when there are forum moderators to police this sort of behaviour (and they have not done anything to prevent it at that point) is just self-righteous and exhibiting a ridiculous level of unnecessarily and undeservedly "taking the moral highground".

Hope this clears it up for you.

P.S. You should be lucky that "somebody" doesn't tell you off for your post seeing as it has nothing to do with the original topic.

P.P.S. In response to the original topic so that I don't get told off: to me it looks like AR Mod has pulled away from all the other alliances! And I'm not sure if the alliances rank 2-6 have enough closeness, activity, or value to be able to resist. That's "what's going on so far" from my perspective :O

It's common sense, not moral high ground.
I didn't reply because you and Cheese are making a commendable effort of making asses of yourselves, nobody need intervene any longer to prod you into doing it.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
DaX i'll say it 1 more time.
It seems to be YOU arguing with everyone else.
And it seems to me that everyone thinks you are wrong. So maybe it's you that's making the ass of themselves.

What Ahead said, i agree with. And ive never said that before.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
DaX i'll say it 1 more time.
It seems to be YOU arguing with everyone else.
And it seems to me that everyone thinks you are wrong. So maybe it's you that's making the ass of themselves.

What Ahead said, i agree with. And ive never said that before.

But they aren't; Which is why I'm still posting. It just appears Ahead, you, and Cheese disagree with me - That isn't everyone.
This is just another thread to lock for being full of crap. I made a relevant point, only for people to flame me, and others that supported my point. Like I said before, it isn't anything to do with being moralistic, it really is just common sense; You don't flame other players in a forum. Do it in-game, or somewhere else where everyone doesn't have to see how petty you can all be.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
From what I can see at least the last 5 pages of this thread have nothing to do with "What's going on so far" - Ergo I'm locking this thread.

Of course feel free to start a new thread in politics if you want to know/want to keep people up to date with goings on to date. For anything else please start a new thread that is at least marginally relevant to what you want to discuss, or go through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.