What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

DaX I think that sums up what you've said on the matter.
Wacky was one of those hardworking members you left on the street to get run over!

And how do I know so much?
I was in your channel for god knows how long and got to see quite a few discussions.

*high fives wacky* I won't ever leave you on the street!

I didn't pick who was left behind. I didn't even have a say in it. I just knew that at some point it was going to happen, then I had to go out. End. Seriously - Flame away, I've made my point, and I couldn't care less what you make of it from now on.

Caranthir

Harvester
Sad state of affairs when 5 of players all with 15k+ acres (all but one have over 20k) have to run a 4 tick land train on someone with 4k acres.

Such is life in this crazy game.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Sad state of affairs when 5 of players all with 15k+ acres (all but one have over 20k) have to run a 4 tick land train on someone with 4k acres.

That's the punishment you get for being too good at this game and getting so high ranked, obv Cara ;)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

That's the punishment you get for being too good at this game and getting so high ranked, obv Cara ;)

Or it's what happens every single round?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I like how H/F has made absolutely zip all difference to the way people play.

This is pretty naive when you consider the effects that having a red or title have on your ID.

I've seen plenty of times this round people asking others not to follow them when doing an attack so they don't lose H/F.
i myself refrained for the entire first week to hitting at 40% and even after that i was wary of hitting anything below 45%

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

This is pretty naive when you consider the effects that having a red or title have on your ID.

I've seen plenty of times this round people asking others not to follow them when doing an attack so they don't lose H/F.
i myself refrained for the entire first week to hitting at 40% and even after that i was wary of hitting anything below 45%

Agree with Twigs here; It has affected a fair few, but the people newer to the game, and H/F are just playing as they were before.
I choose to do it because I'm active enough to get online to send out from rushes, though I'd advise those that can't to not go the whole hog and get a 76% stamped on their forehead.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Agree with Twigs here; It has affected a fair few, but the people newer to the game, and H/F are just playing as they were before.
I choose to do it because I'm active enough to get online to send out from rushes, though I'd advise those that can't to not go the whole hog and get a 76% stamped on their forehead.

No one agrees with Twigley! Get your nose outta his arse!!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

No one agrees with Twigley! Get your nose outta his arse!!

Silly IoF :)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

You shouldn't think H/F will make everyone change their game play...
The only way to win at this game is attack dishonourably eventually...
H/F is like the other minor ranks it's anther thing people can aim for.
It isn't a forced way of play so don't expect people to suddenly alter their play style because another minor rank is put in

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I think it's made a pretty solid difference especially around the lower levels. It's a lot harder to find targets to flak as WK's are just so uber.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I think it's made a pretty solid difference especially around the lower levels. It's a lot harder to find targets to flak as WK's are just so uber.

Again, concur.
Even WK cause my mass CG an issue. They are awesome units to help lower alliances resist larger incomings, without doubt.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh heavens forbid CG arn't as invincible.
Would you like a tissue, Dax?

Status
Not open for further replies.