Voting

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Is the multiplier tied to the account or the ID? I was under the impression it was tied to the account but I restarted and have only 2 votes recorded :/

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Is the multiplier tied to the account or the ID? I was under the impression it was tied to the account but I restarted and have only 2 votes recorded :/

i guess you just answered your own question. However, i see your point and would agree that voting should be tied to your account, rather than your ID, and is reset with a new round, rather than a new ID

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i guess you just answered your own question. However, i see your point and would agree that voting should be tied to your account, rather than your ID, and is reset with a new round, rather than a new ID

Agreed. Always thought it was this way tbh...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The vote multiplier is held at account level.

The "total votes" is merely an ID based stat, and unrelated to how high a multiplier you've built up, it's simply "how many votes on this ID". Easy to confuse the two ;P