Land (having 2000 of one type) Awards: End of round or anytime?

Max

Garden Designer
There are four awards for having at least 2000 of one type of land (or at least 90% rather).

Tree Climber - "Having at least 2000 land, of which 90% is tree", Bush Whacker, Flower Power and Grass is Greener

Does this need to be achieved at the round end or just at any time during the round (after which you can end with say 25% of each type at round end and still receive the award)?

Thanks for any help on this!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anytime, so you can get more than one on the same ID in the same round.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
wait wait wait....at ANY TIME!!!!

thats such tosh im owed a flower power. as i had one round completely bought flowers up to 1800 acres. and then started stealing. and i still dont have flower power. heck doesnt that mean if i put all my 5 free acres into one type at the start i would automatically get one of those awards??? and before iv'e always gone bush bush bush and didnt get the rewad those previous rounds either.

what gives? or does it only count if you switch from mainly one type of land to another. aka cant be got at round start?? unless you buy one land type then switch??

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You need 2,000 or more land, with 90%+ of your land as one land type, to get a related award.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
You need 2,000 or more land, with 90%+ of your land as one land type, to get a related award.

yeah i see what happened i thought i was being clever, but i was being silly buying 1800 flower thinking id have 90% when i hit 2k acres.

but obviously when i stole some land everyone else had bush/tree, very little flower was stolen.....and i didnt land exactly on 2k acres but probably would have gone above it so no longer for any 1 tick had exactly 90% flower(or more) and 2k acers (or more).

my bad. cant believe i only just realised thats why it happened.