my account is gone?

hydroponic

Beginner
I went to log in today and it says I entered the wrong email or password. This is highly unusual as I have my browser store both of these.

I then entered my email address to have my password sent and it appears it is gone! any help with this would be wonderful.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You definitely still have an account with the email address you've registered your forum account to. I can see it, and it even has an ID. I suggest you double check the email or password you are attempting, or failing that if you are typing your password in wrong/have forgotten it, you can use the password reset mechanism by clicking "Forgot your password?" under the login form, or clicking here;
http://www.bushtarion.com/fp_forgot_pass.php

Any further problems, send me a forum PM :)

Edit: And I can see you have now logged in to your account fine! :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I went to log in today and it says I entered the wrong email or password. This is highly unusual as I have my browser store both of these.

I then entered my email address to have my password sent and it appears it is gone! any help with this would be wonderful.

This has actually happened to me a couple of times, one time i couldnt log on for about an hour and actually slapped weeble into action to check it out. Definitely entering the correct username and password each time (then after weeble checked it started working)

Wouldnt mention it but it appears it has happened to this guy as well, dunno if there is a possible reason???

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Accidental caps-lock/num-lock etc. can be a pretty good reason :D