Round 33 Award Discussions

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
But to be fair, 24 hours was ~3am. Hard to start an all out assault at that time on a weekday (although iirc you did versus Asphyxia anyways...). But you had a few days rest between doing the same during the first few waves.

That wouldn't have been a problem at all. We had like 18 people online for 6 AM hits.

And I believe you came out of sleep mode at 1:20 GMT anyway.

mastah

Planter
Its damn funny to see 2 people posting a lot of crap who weren't around when it was going down.

Toby his posts make a lot of sense of how it was though.

gooo toby!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Awards generally apply to the entire round. Especially the most important part.

IMO

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
We were willing to wait for the first day. We checked at 8 hours, and then again at 24 hours. After that we knew we had 2 days at least where we should've pummeled GC as much as possible.

why did i say dont attack them?
your whinign coz you didnt get a win? well get over yourself, this game isnt about winning, its about winning in style, i told bubbles that we wouldnt hit them until asph were dead, so i would have rather won the round than backstab bubbles.

k thanks bye.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm not bitter about not winning. And I'm not whining either. I'm just telling you why we didn't win.

And if you're not willing to backstab your enemies...wtf.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
everytime ive won a round, i stick to what i say, as did bubbles, unfortunately for us bubbles had other options, i couldnt care less if i dont win, i care that im not backstabbed or doing the one backstabbing, it just puts people off the game. if people learnt to play instead of using underhand tactics it'd be a much nicer place to be

now are we finished here or do you still wanna carry on about the impossibles?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
why would you promise in the first place to perm ally with someone? that's just stupid/unfair/powerblock/illegal. what made this round interesting was that none of the top 3 allies went completely down, so 2 could always team up to stop the 3rd from taking a huge lead. it was balanced. 2 teaming up to take 1 down completely would have been retarded for one of the two.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
iambraindead. both me and bubles spoke and said until Asph were deaded enough we would talk about dropping the snap, which we did, there was never gonna be a perm nap just a temp thing whilst the res was on.

now are we done? :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
everytime ive won a round, i stick to what i say, as did bubbles, unfortunately for us bubbles had other options, i couldnt care less if i dont win, i care that im not backstabbed or doing the one backstabbing, it just puts people off the game. if people learnt to play instead of using underhand tactics it'd be a much nicer place to be

now are we finished here or do you still wanna carry on about the impossibles?

How can you comment on making bushtarion a nicer place? You were an embarrassment to yourself and your alliance on these forums. And still even when your own alliance members are telling you that you are being a moron you still continue. I doubt you are really that stupid I doubt anyone could be but you are full of suprises cyrus.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Obviously it didn't happen Cyrus. Proving pretty much everybody's point, but yours? :p

Tombi

Harvester
Yes the spelling error was obviously intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silence

Head Gardener
Rofl every one of Cyrus's post's makes me look like a Genious compared to himself...

rofl nice one tombi. I do hope that was intentional

* Alliance of the round*
Has to go to GC. Some didnt think we could do it but when asked to they stepped up and proved their worth.
Yeah nice one. Recruit all opposing players and call it a good win. YOU STEPPED UP AND PROVED THAT YOU COULD RECRUIT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE MID ROUND. Nice one killing the round stone dead.
Oh and 10 points for the imagination to nominate your own alliance. I mean that’s very sporting – you win in a ***** way and decide to say that your alliance is best? ROFL.
Seriously – the award imo goes to Barcodes. The coolest alliance out there with the balls to rush anyone they wanted and it looked fun to be involved in. Nice one
* Best Offensive Alliance*
None really stood out. The alliances i came accross all did a good job attacking.
Lmfao. Yeah nominate GC again. Nothing beats a ROBOT following a ROBOT with perhaps a ROBOT following. Cool. Very innovative. Good job. Well done.
* Best Defensive Alliance*
NOMW stood there ground very well. Award well deserved.
Yeah tough stuff putting strikers and RPGs to make all three attackers recall. Geeeeeeeez.
* Honourable Mention Alliance*
Authentic.
This is my favourite one. No justification, no reasoning and nothing to say about it. I’m just putting this alliance’s name down because I WANT TO. Nice one.
* Best Leader*
None of the rounds leader deserve this. They either handed it over or disbanded.
Yeah down to your extensive knowledge you can make a judgement on ALL of the alliances in the round. What about the smaller alliances where the leader stayed the same all round long and achieved their own goals?
Yup okay I agree. Its much easier just to say they were **** too. Nice one. Good reasoning yet again.
* Worst Leader*
BigBoss. Sorry but its true.
Ooooooo this is another great moment. You contradict one of your previous awards. After GC allegedly ‘stepped up and proved their worth’ your leader is rubbish? What-the-****? I think someone wanted to be leader but couldn’t so you throw your toys out of the pram and blame him.
Lawl.
* Best Offensive Player*
CK. Only guy who made GC work at the early part of the round.
Nice speculation ONCE AGAIN. No facts – no reasoning. You just decide to name drop and pin all the achievements on one player. I’m sure you offended the 19 other players who put days of their time making that alliance work at the start.
Nice one being objective and stating your facts. Your status as an officious bystander who makes arbitrary comments is pure genius.
* Best Defensive Player*
For his planning alone. Twigley
Lmfao. PoMs ID X, Y, Z, Lets to A, B, C LAST TICK. BRILLIANCE. OMG THAT WAS DIFFICULT.
I’m not picking at twigleys potential, He is capable of much more. But was hardly anything brilliant at all. But once again your brilliance at choose your own alliance or own alliance mates is a fantastic show of your sporting behaviour. Nice one.
* Honourable Mention Player*
Lilow, she thinks she is no good and that she moans alot. This is not the case. Lilow was the only member in GC (other than myself) that put in the activity even after we had taken rank 1. Always willing to attack, willing to learn and I would advise future leaders 110% to recruit her. Very well played Lilow.
FOR ****S SAKE. YOU CAN ONLY GIVE 100% EFFORT YOU MASSIVE CHLICHE.
Secondly like before, nice one for nominating your own alliance.
* Worst Player*
Polo. Knows how to play and if he put his effort into being a decent alliance player he could be 1 of the best. He is a solo player trying to use 19 other members to save him all 99% of the time.
**** off. Polo is the ONLY player who was so fantastic offensively he landed ON HIS OWN time and time again. That does not constitute a worst player award. And nice one awarding it to your own alliance again. Brilliance.
* Best Moment of Round*
Seeing GC take rank 1.
I’ll do the honour of correcting this sentence. “Seeing GC recruit enough players to ensure that twigley’s alliance disbands”
* Worst Moment of Round*
Having our info leaked before the round started ticking.
OH NOES NOT YOUR IRC NICKS. YOU HAD SO MUCH SKILL IN THAT ALLIANCE EVERYONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE THE MAIN TARGET AND WOULD HAVE BASHED YOU FIRST. ZOMG.

Thank you readers for your time. I would like to thank the academy and Ollie and Signer telling me to make this legendary post. Without whom none of this would have been possible at all. I mean I too want to be one of the cool kids and nominate my own alliance mates :D
Hurray! :D

bla bla bla - what I wrote before about bubbles post being insulting to a number of individuals

[insert braveheart quote] FRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Zomg Silence is 110% entertainment! I recommend him 1500%!!!!

Last edited: