Round 33 Award Discussions

cb1202

Head Gardener
If the alliance had been given a new leader, time to settle, not lost any acres or any more players. Then the round would have still be open...yes without a doubt. Twigs and cheese did not make the round win because they jumped ship. It was because twigley disbanded the alliance!

as long as we are clear on that :p

cb1202

Head Gardener
. T I don't think its fair to say that those 2 being a part of our alliance was the shift that won us the round. It was the disband, and not 2 new members

Let me get this straight taking 2 of the top players in the game from one of the top competing allies, does not help you win? lol I want some of those drugs

They replaced 2 top 40 players in our alliance. Given the state of the round after the disband with or without them we would have won.

ZigZag

Harvester
. T I don't think its fair to say that those 2 being a part of our alliance was the shift that won us the round. It was the disband, and not 2 new members

Let me get this straight taking 2 of the top players in the game from one of the top competing allies, does not help you win? lol I want some of those drugs

They replaced 2 top 40 players in our alliance. Given the state of the round after the disband with or without them we would have won.

hmmm and where did they finish

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Dont think you can say without them u would have won. aspx and nomw would have teamed up to fight u. end of

Changer

Head Gardener
If the alliance had been given a new leader, time to settle, not lost any acres or any more players. Then the round would have still be open...yes without a doubt. Twigs and cheese did not make the round win because they jumped ship. It was because twigley disbanded the alliance!

Why would we have let them have time to settle? This is hypothetical and hence is pointless discussing anyway. What happened, happened. Get over it.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
so u missed the whole point of that didn't you changer! godddd

i give up!!

Changer

Head Gardener
pffft, i never missed any point. Your point imo is invalid since it is only what you think would have occurred... theres no way you can ever prove that.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
*bangs head on table*

Your stupidity is endless! Even CB could see what we meant! god!!!!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
aspx and nomw would have teamed up to fight u. end of

No we wouldn't.
I said i wouldnt work with NOMW because of Cyrus and Alci and then it was part of the snap for us to not hit GC untill GC wanted to break it - meaning NOMW had no chance after that.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

No we wouldn't.
I said i wouldnt work with NOMW because of Cyrus and Alci and then it was part of the snap for us to not be hit when we got out of sleep.

Actually i remember this now, we were gonna refuse to work with you as well!! Because you bashed us and we said we would never help you, if you continued and you did! I even told Polo we would never work with you so they didn't need to worry!!

My mistake i remember now!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well infact that was after we hit sleep and came out and hit you with GC so we didn't care about you at all.

Your god awful attempts on IRC to ask us to stop along with Signer can be posted here if you would like i still have the logs.

But it seems you are sore now that you have been corrected you are talking jibberish so w.e,

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I did just admit i was wrong! I totally forgot about that! I did admit it!

meh

cb1202

Head Gardener

No we wouldn't.
I said i wouldnt work with NOMW because of Cyrus and Alci and then it was part of the snap for us to not be hit when we got out of sleep.

Actually i remember this now, we were gonna refuse to work with you as well!! Because you bashed us and we said we would never help you, if you continued and you did! I even told Polo we would never work with you so they didn't need to worry!!

My mistake i remember now!

So I was wrong all this time; it wasn't Twigley who ruined the round it was you!

TehPantz

Head Gardener
I vote to make this thread sticky and label it: Why bushtarion is dying.

just so the new players can keep up with the ever growing pile.

politics ftl :(

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

No we wouldn't.
I said i wouldnt work with NOMW because of Cyrus and Alci and then it was part of the snap for us to not hit GC untill GC wanted to break it - meaning NOMW had no chance after that.

and the guys you left behind would have done what? ye teamed up with us even if you didnt, but if you werent allowed in Gc you would have teamed with us because you would do anything to win.

AND

i never ruined any round, everything thing i spoke at that time was fact, and Gc's plans werent changing if i had spoke on forums or not, wake up and smells the roses people, so funny to listen to you all whine and moan, we lost, GC played it well, the round changers we're the 2 MASSIVE disbands. its simple if you actually think about what happened.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
i never ruined any round, everything thing i spoke at that time was fact, and Gc's plans werent changing if i had spoke on forums or not, wake up and smells the roses people, so funny to listen to you all whine and moan, we lost, GC played it well, the round changers we're the 2 MASSIVE disbands. its simple if you actually think about what happened.

Who is moaning? :/

At the time it didn't matter whether what you were saying was true or not. You were boasting and it made a lot of people very resentful towards our alliance. It was unnecessary and counter-productive.

And I can't actually remember you ever posting "fact" on these forums. Maybe you need to revise your use of the word.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i heard telling someone where they went wrong is boasting.......................oh wait no its not. thank you.