Round 33 Award Discussions

Changer

Head Gardener
Yea, we are clearly the worst, most useless and stupid allaince to reach rank 1 and stay there ever. /end sarcasm

Is that what you were looking for?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Yea recruiting Twigs and Cheese then sending at Asphx before it disbanded getting all the land must have been ever so hard!

Then 1 on 1 with NOMW when you have a huge acre/score advantage!

Recruiting to win FTW!

Changer

Head Gardener
Is it just me, or is it the same people that moan about every round they don't win?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Is it just me, or is it the same people that moan about every round they don't win?

I am not moaning about losing, i am just saying you guys fluked your way to victory! Hollow victory FTW!!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i think everyone totally misses the point here, bubbles told me them lot were going to quit hitting asph anyway... he told me himself that when the fight was even he'd stop. again another round where i know what actually happened and those not involved telling me your rubbish logics, the way the round went down was gonna happen anyway had Twigley not disbanded.

he disbanded handing GC no competition, thats not taking anything away from GC as they played it perfect really, yeah recruiting twigley was basically a winning card but it gave you nothing to defend against.

bottom line is after the initial few wars, no one did anything impressive, not NOMW, not GC or anyone else. the round was killed.

and this big mouth i have that ruined the round, thats really funny actually, because all round ive been approached by lots of different people to start a res, everyone always aproached us, i didnt go begging, come back with facts, or spurt more rubbish, ill keep proving you wrong all day :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
and this big mouth i have that ruined the round, thats really funny actually, because all round ive been approached by lots of different people to start a res, everyone always aproached us, i didnt go begging, come back with facts, or spurt more rubbish, ill keep proving you wrong all day :D

You haven't proven anything. You've just tried to connect two completely seperate events.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Can i just start with:

Why is everyone saying NOMW are impressive in defence, if GC's attacks are awful?
One of the other please.
Either GC's attacks are decent and NOMW did some clever decent defending, or GC's attacks are awful and NOMW really havnt done much at all.

Yea recruiting Twigs and Cheese then sending at Asphx before it disbanded

Oh dear. A lie.
If you guys say it enough times does it become fact? ;) It wasn't before.

@ Cyrus - what are you talking about. Your big mouth lost NOMW the round. Simple as. People come to you asking for a resistance? What's your point? Rofl. That you always have help?Ok.

Again you try teaming up with other alliances Cyrus to take down rank 1.

You by accepting it, ruined the 1 v 1 v 1 aspect and all the competition of fair wars when you had to go and 2 v 1 Aspyhxia.
You then ruined your own alliances chances of winning the round along with alci by gloating like a fool that you managed to mess with an underteched ally 2 v 1.
Do you get it now?

Stop coming back at me with saying me disbanding my alliance ruined the round when that, as toby says, was the final nail and at the end of the line of suckyness all round from everyone.
I'm not defending me disbanding, so grow up and start accepting you contributed to messing up 18 other people's round aswell.

@ Alci - you are a pretty insignificant player in this round, [edited by twig (Harsh)] and altho everyone has an opinion, your criticism is sort of noted but again good job on your big mouth this round.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

You haven't proven anything. You've just tried to connect two completely events.

go ask bubbles what he was gonna do all along smartarse

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Why is everyone saying NOMW are impressive in defence, if GC's attacks are awful?
One of the other please.
Either GC's attacks are decent and NOMW did some clever decent defending, or GC's attacks are awful and NOMW really havnt done much at all.

That isn't necessarily true. You can have good defence against poor attacks. If 5 of your members send a bash at NOMW and they get everyone online to defend it then they defended well, even if the attack itself was poor.

When one alliance is much bigger than the other you have to defend well even against poor attacks.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

And Cyrus, maybe you haven't read what you have written. You said that Bubbles was going to stop as soon as things were even. You didn't say he would jump in on Asphyxia's side as soon as NOMW took the lead. I believe that if you hadn't been bragging on forums about how awesome you were after we took Asphyxia down then we would've had more time to prepare before we got teamed up on, and we would've had a better chance of survival.

And even if there wasn't a good logical reason for me not wanting you bragging on forums, don't you see that it was a shitty thing to do in the first place? Nobody likes a bad winner.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Me and twigs should be honoured. 2 people deciding a round now that's something special :D

cb1202

Head Gardener
[11:09] <Signer> I did enjoy the cb1202 bashing btw
[11:09] <Signer> funny thing is he asked to join us when we were rank 1 :D

Lawl he really does like to win by recruitment rofl

Actually asphyxia was rank 1 when I messaged signer. I also discussed that I was going to go to signer talking **** about our alliance so we wouldnt seem like any sort of threat. Although we were not a threat IMO. I dont think u have the right to say anything about how we won. This is not a hollow victory at all. a team of "morons" is rank 1, and there was nothing u guys could do about it. Just goes to show u that having a whole bunch of ego is bad for ur alliance. I would rather be with this alliance (minus twigley OFC) than any alliance I was with for the past 5 rounds. I have enjoyed myself, and its nice not having huge ass egos affecting the politics of the round. We kept our noses clean and waited for the right moment. I personally don't agree with the asphyxia disband/pick up of twigley/cheese. I didnt send attacks or get any free land from that disband, and I complained about it for days. We had no prior knowledge it was going to happen. TBH we were already rank 1 before the asphyxia disband so I dont think twigley/cheese made much of a difference aside from the way they royally screwed the rest of their alliance.

Basically we played the game right, and had no huge egos to bring us down. It was an easy win, but it is a win none the less.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
. TBH we were already rank 1 before the asphyxia disband so I dont think twigley/cheese made much of a difference aside from the way they royally screwed the rest of their alliance.

I disagree with this. Before Twigley disbanded Asphyxia it was still 2 vs 1 and the round was wide open. Asphyxia and NOMW combined could've taken you down, even with your excellent activity and contactability. After they disbanded it was 1 vs 1, with GC having far more troops than NOMW.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
. Tbh we were already rank 1 before the asphyxia disband so i dont think twigley/cheese made much of a difference aside from the way they royally screwed the rest of their alliance.

i disagree with this. Before twigley disbanded asphyxia it was still 2 vs 1 and the round was wide open. Asphyxia and nomw combined could've taken you down, even with your excellent activity and contactability. After they disbanded it was 1 vs 1, with gc having far more troops than nomw.

qft

Changer

Head Gardener
. TBH we were already rank 1 before the asphyxia disband so I dont think twigley/cheese made much of a difference aside from the way they royally screwed the rest of their alliance.

I disagree with this. Before Twigley disbanded Asphyxia it was still 2 vs 1 and the round was wide open. Asphyxia and NOMW combined could've taken you down, even with your excellent activity and contactability. After they disbanded it was 1 vs 1, with GC having far more troops than NOMW.

Your assuming that Asphyxia would want to help you ofc ;)

cb1202

Head Gardener

I was not saying that the asphyxia disband didnt win us the round, because I know it did. I am saying that we would have won with or without twigley/cheese joining us. If the disband would have happened without them joining us I think the round would have gone the same. I don't think its fair to say that those 2 being a part of our alliance was the shift that won us the round. It was the disband, and not 2 new members

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
If the alliance had been given a new leader, time to settle, not lost any acres or any more players. Then the round would have still be open...yes without a doubt. Twigs and cheese did not make the round win because they jumped ship. It was because twigley disbanded the alliance!