[Recruiting] Join Short_Bus for Round 34

xvi

Harvester
Ever wonder if you belong on the Short Bus. Hmmmmmm, here's three ways ya'd know:

1. If your still playing Bushtarion actively, you belong on the bus.
2. If you recalled your attack because someone sent an eta 3 mob of 69 as defense, and then you realize that person was a PoM, you belong on the bus.
3. If you always say that your gonna play inactively, then find yourself addicted like a crackhead (No pun attended "Crackhead"), you belong on the bus!

Recruiting for a ftf (For the Fun), with some serious intentions, alliance for round 34.

Looking For: a few experienced players who are looking to take it easy, but that have been around the block and can organize proper defense; as many active members as I can get (Contactability is not required); and any new players looking to have a bit of fun and learn from the more experienced players.

What you can expect: we will be active on Forums and talking about our wars and fun; we will cause a bit of trouble; we will declare war a minimum of three times during the duration of the round (More likely after most have developed).

Requirements: Drop in the IRC Channel every now and again and talk to everyone. Be willing to take part in offensive waves when they are organized. Tell me when you plan to have an absence for more than a day or two. Have a great deal of fun: it is what this game is all about!!!

Dont Apply if: you like to jump from alliance to alliance because it suits your needs; if you have a problem with going to war with another alliance, simply because they are close in score and it would be fun to do so; you have three thumbs or no pinky toe. (how many people made this far before reading something else...really....you belong on the short bus man.....)

To reserve a spot you can msg me in game. You can msg me on Account mail: XVI. Or you can catch me on IRC: I'll try to idle in #Bushtarion instead of my alliance channel, or msg me right here on the Forums!!

Thanks! :eek:

Last edited:

xvi

Harvester
Getting some peoples signing up already! Come jump on the Short_Bus before its full. Only promise I can make is you'll laugh....you'll laugh alot! We have some experience already coming in so with any luck we should have a cool community in our IRC room. :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
i highly recommend any alliance led by xvi, i might not have much of a rep within the game, but i know a good player when i meet one.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
ShortBus.jpg