Most pathetic alliance thus far!!!

Davs

Garden Designer
I like the idea of a community manager, but there's no way in hell you can find someone the community respects - no offence to anyone in particular, but there are very defined cliques in the community, each with very different opinions of other prominent characters. I just see it likely that there will be one person regarded highly enough by enough of the community to be able to qualify for such a position.

I do think that someone like Martin is respected by both his adversaries and his friends.
Or someone who doesn't play FTW, like Asmodeus, so he probably hasn't pissed anyone off. After all, a community manager isn't there to tell people how to play, just to be a bridge between the community and Azzer.

Actually, good point. Asmo and Martin would fit the bill.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Nobody likes the Twigs... <3 Twig
Blackwolf, he still around then?
I think BW is less active then Azzer :D

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
No way @ Martin if you're looking for someone who is respected by all, he's done far too much dishonorable stuff ingame to be respected by everybody.

Davs

Garden Designer
No way @ Martin if you're looking for someone who is respected by all, he's done far too much dishonorable stuff ingame to be respected by everybody.

tbh, there's no point saying anything unless someone actually applies for the job

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I only skim-read his post, but I'm pretty sure he didn't ask anybody to apply for the job?

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
No applications will be sought as far as I'm aware. The candidate (if indeed there end up being one) will be picked by Azzer when the time is right. That time is not now!

Just chill :p

Lanky

Weeder
I would like to add to this.

Barcode suck.

I'm solo (as per) and must of been waved by them at least 4 different times, and yeah, they piggy back the crap ones on the guys that are 300% of my score. Not to mention wiping out my INNS when i have barely any lethals. I have a PNAP as well, he tried defending me once and since the he has been on their apparent rape list, but has managed to fend them off just like I have.

So basically, they are nothing but a pain in the arse. They haven't landed on me in ages, since I got savy to their plans, and infact, i just landed over 1k acres on one of them. SO FU barcode, you suck.

yeah, oh yeah, we suck your uber! you took 1k land.... in 1 go? no... on a member of the barcode alliance? no... mmkay so where did you get the 1k land? oh i see, by repeat attacking somebody who we replaced. great stuff. keep up the good work, i expect to see you killing off some more of us too yeah? :)

Terrakan

Harvester
I like the idea of a community manager, but there's no way in hell you can find someone the community respects - no offence to anyone in particular, but there are very defined cliques in the community, each with very different opinions of other prominent characters. I just see it likely that there will be one person regarded highly enough by enough of the community to be able to qualify for such a position.

I do think that someone like Martin is respected by both his adversaries and his friends.
Or someone who doesn't play FTW, like Asmodeus, so he probably hasn't pissed anyone off. After all, a community manager isn't there to tell people how to play, just to be a bridge between the community and Azzer.

Actually, good point. Asmo and Martin would fit the bill.

i agree Asmo would be good as com manager

Hobo

Harvester

you forgot about blackwolf..... he would be cool.!

Ezekiel

Harvester

Barcode suck.

I'm solo (as per) and must of been waved by them at least 4 different times, and yeah, they piggy back the crap ones on the guys that are 300% of my score. Not to mention wiping out my INNS when i have barely any lethals. I have a PNAP as well, he tried defending me once and since the he has been on their apparent rape list, but has managed to fend them off just like I have.

So basically, they are nothing but a pain in the arse. They haven't landed on me in ages, since I got savy to their plans, and infact, i just landed over 1k acres on one of them. SO FU barcode, you suck.

yeah, oh yeah, we suck your uber! you took 1k land.... in 1 go? no... on a member of the barcode alliance? no... mmkay so where did you get the 1k land? oh i see, by repeat attacking somebody who we replaced. great stuff. keep up the good work, i expect to see you killing off some more of us too yeah? :)

LOL i have the BR if you want.

It WAS in one go and he may not of been in your alliance but he was "defended" by a someone 300% of my score attacking me. Another pussy tactic against someone who isnt playing ftw and cant be bothered with you nerds.

You suck my uber? lrn2type.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Barcode suck.

It WAS in one go and he may not of been in your alliance but he was "defended" by a someone 300% of my score attacking me. Another pussy tactic against someone who isnt playing ftw and cant be bothered with you nerds.

Sounds like R30 Men at Work to me. I think I need to steal a computer to teach them all a lesson...

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Private Sent by: Member of Noobcodes [xxx] Thu 03rd Dec, 2009. 23:19:01 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
How come u haven't even developed rpg yeT? Did u restart?

System hack on Member of Awesome Authentic [xxx] successful:
Staff
Gardener [40,000,000] Harvester [3,000,313]
Combine Harvester [200,000] Tractor [500,000]
Hippy [328,052] Yob [1,686,302]
Officer [14] Shock Trooper [101]
Humvee [10] Wheelbarrower [8,900]
Geo-Phys Thief [389,018] Cloner [1,000,000]

Funniest moment of the round by far.

Kuda

Official Helper
Private Sent by: Member of Noobcodes [xxx] Thu 03rd Dec, 2009. 23:19:01 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
How come u haven't even developed rpg yeT? Did u restart?

System hack on Member of Awesome Authentic [xxx] successful:
Staff
Gardener [40,000,000] Harvester [3,000,313]
Combine Harvester [200,000] Tractor [500,000]
Hippy [328,052] Yob [1,686,302]
Officer [14] Shock Trooper [101]
Humvee [10] Wheelbarrower [8,900]
Geo-Phys Thief [389,018] Cloner [1,000,000]

Funniest moment of the round by far.

ROFL!!! that's epic

Davs

Garden Designer

Barcode suck.

E-thug.jpg

Ezekiel

Harvester
lol update on how gay they are.

they waited till i was asleep and THREE people, each over 300% of my score, attacked me on the same tick and STILL didnt land.

I have a 2 bill score and their score is 9bill, 10 bill and 10 bill.

No AR btw. Solo ftw.