land fat %

Terrakan

Harvester
i know that land fat % is a % of your total score that your land score equals, my question is, how is land score worked out?

is it land*land*10 as that is what i was given in #bush but the op that told me wasnt to sure

thanks for any help

Terrakan

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Score
Score can be thought of as what the government would value your company at if it were to liquidate all of your assets and sell them on. It determines your allowable "attack ranges" (eg you cannot attack anybody below 30% of your score), and for things such as anti-rape - all part of the Government's "anti-monopoly" programs. Score is calculated from this formula:

(Total land * Total land * 20) + (Staff Hiring Cost, Cash stored, Intelligence Items, Planted plants sale value, stored plants sale value, growing plants sale value, planting plants sale value, stored seeds sale value) divide by 500 + (Total value of completed developments, by base cost) divide by 2500.

Typical RTFM?

Terrakan

Harvester
ty Tao

i did search the wiki but it said nothing i didnt think of looking through the manual

Last edited:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Score
Score can be thought of as what the government would value your company at if it were to liquidate all of your assets and sell them on. It determines your allowable "attack ranges" (eg you cannot attack anybody below 30% of your score), and for things such as anti-rape - all part of the Government's "anti-monopoly" programs. Score is calculated from this formula:

(Total land * Total land * 20) + (Staff Hiring Cost, Cash stored, Intelligence Items, Planted plants sale value, stored plants sale value, growing plants sale value, planting plants sale value, stored seeds sale value) divide by 500 + (Total value of completed developments, by base cost) divide by 2500.

Typical RTFM?

That's wrong. It is land * land * 10. Has been for a few rounds.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
So maybe he shouldn't RTFM.

That is from the manual, dont blame me for reading the manual which is outdated over a years.

Score

Typical RTFM?

That's wrong. It is land * land * 10. Has been for a few rounds.

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal/portal_news_updates.php?NID=128

You is right,Age 5 change :(