BushTools

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Hey, does anybody have the old tool DarkSider made a long time ago? It was a IRC tool that had a cool start simulator that I wanted to tinker around with. I had it on my home computer but I'm at Uni now. Apparently he doesn't have it anymore either :p but someone has to still have it!

TY.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
The first one I can't even get to do anything...But I don't think so. The second one isn't.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Thats not what I'm looking for (though Intense's might, the link just doesn't work)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
sure, i have it at home on comp,ment to upload it yesterday but then i saw a movie with steve martin in it and my brain went numb

will see if i got time tonight

Steve_God

Official Helper
I do indeed still have it! :)
Was sorting through a load of old files on my computer last night as it happens and came across it!

PM me your email address and I'll send it over later :)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
If you install it for the simulator get the updated (a couple rounds ago) file too located at http://bush.nobreakspace.com/~darksider/Simulator.txt and put it instead the old stuff in remotes (select simulator.ini).
I'm not sure if the seeds/plants acre cost it's updated in that file, somebody have a look over and if they're not i'll try to make a quick update :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Huzzah! Now I just have to reupdate it with the correct values (Or DS can do it :p)

Edit: Done! :D

Last edited:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Iamsmart: My email provider wouldn't let me email it as it had an '.exe' in it... bloody Gmail is getting as bad as the rest!

Here's the link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0556ag/n/Bush_Tools_zip
(click the 'Download Now with FileFactory Basic' at the bottom)

The zip file already has that simulator.txt file in it, just copy it across after installation :)

If you want to email someone a file.zip or file.rar but it's blocked by your email provider, rename the file to file.cake (or any extension you want) and send it. Then they can just change the extension of the file and it'll work!