Round 32 Awards: Discussion

BuBbLeS

Harvester
No mentions for any alliances in the round from me, it was really quite a bad round imho.

I seldom mention players, but Bubbles is the player of the round for me. It would have been between Twigley and Bubbles as they kept us alive after we died as our two awesome prots, but Twigley had to quit unfortunately.

So yeah Bubbles, you rule.

Cheers dude :)

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
tbh if we had any decent thugs, or any thug at all, while resistance vs PB was going on, Bubbles 'n Twig wouldn't be so praised as they are today..

But we didn't.

Iirc there where alot of bikers from fer and others, CW, Sorcs at incs from 4/5 diff allies + solos + jeffs puppets in mass but we defended cleverly and guessed where your fakes were between us both and where we needed extra HV etc and took a hell of a lot of losses to those enemy units.

Tbh, if we didnt lose our 2 main PA players to you, have our main RPG lose all his shocks and leave the alliance, our leader away cos of RL, and you didnt come at us with 4 other alliances, players didnt log off when they saw inc, we would prolly of won.

But wait, that didn't happen, and you did win which is why you got praise for winning the round with the awards and we did defend well which is why people are mentioning it.

Round happens how it happens and the fact me and Bubbles would not only cover 11/12/13/14 people at a time with like 10 incs on each is prolly why people mention it, esp when it was through such a horrid time in the alliance.

I started out with 192m guru, 60m pom, 40m HV, 20m PL, 10m NV

Within 24 hours i had 50m guru and was still rank 1 and Bubbles was top 5 and we had been defending all that time, smashing the tables on eff and stopping, i would literally say, hundreds and hundreds of incs.

The fact he was able to stick through it after we had come through beating off competition and secure his final rank while helping his alliance is again why he has got his player awards so dont be trying to take anything away from him!

/rant

Intense

Pruner
Twigley said:
For the record i know of 2 people in SnS who currently, (or did at one point of the round (depends if they deleted them)) have multis and would be very dissapointed if Bubbles had a multi too.

Don't have Azzer's number tho after i got a new phone ...
Total bs.

Oh, and look who got locked...

And yes, I'm ignoring your rant

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It isn't total BS at all you extremely naive person.
They told me upstraight and showed me their alt ids and im sure they will be either talked to or locked tommorow.

I'm sure you will find out but im also sure either way you won't apologise for being so naive.

And i am not surprised you ignored it Intense, people usually do when they have been proven wrong or they have no retort what so ever.

Edit: Glad some people got locked so far, looking forward to seeing more before round end.
Edit: Don't even know why i care so much about cheats as i dont even play! Had a spare few hours to debate though.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Sorry but i DO NOT own a multi. I have no reason to.

Edit: Twigs, stop wasting your time on such a lost cause.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
* Honourable Mention Player - Definitely Pat (first rounder): owning most distracted stat, had outstanding activity and learned the game dynamics amazingly quick; also would like to mention Reddragon because, even though he quit the round for school, he was mostly responsible for recruiting members back into 420 after the fallout.

Sorry but that stat is mine ;)